Hot tub

"Imagine your OTP making out in a hot tub."

Challenge accepted. (this is bad I'm very sorry)

   Hot tubs are usually a cool experience, it just makes a difference who's in there with you. If it's your buds and you, it's probably gotta be more socializing than if your boyfriend was in there with you.

   Johnny was sitting there, probably zoned out. I had a strong urge.

I slowly inch closer to Johnny until our knees were almost touching, he doesn't even seem to notice. To be funny, I poke him, "are you dead?" I ask sarcastically. Johnny jumps a bit and looks over to me, "what, I was just- I was thinking" he stutters back. I giggle and he looks at me with big eyes.

"Hey, pony..." He says softly, slowly getting closer. Our knees were touching now. He leans in and presses his lips against mine softly, he pulled away but I didn't want him to stop kissing me; so I wrap my hands around his head and pull him back to me.

When he got close enough I didn't have to hold his head anymore so my arms rested around his neck.

We pull away for a moment and I move up and straddle Johnny's lap. I smile into the next kiss and this time Johnny manages to shove his tongue in my mouth I just let him do whatever he wanted.

Part of me was hoping it would get heated, but the rest of me knew that wasn't gonna happen.

We pull away one last time and I place my forehead oh his and we just smile at each other for a moment. A long moment, one of those moments that seem to last hours.

A great moment.

Oml this is terrible, riperoni and cheese.