Chiago.

"Ari run somewhere safe!" I look back running off as my brother tells me to run I hit the corner instantly running into the corner store heading straight to the bathroom. I lock the door checking to make sure no ones after me. I put the heavy black book bag down that was on back digging in it looking for my phone. I Dial my brothers phone hoping he picks up. I put the phone the  to my ear saying hello hoping to hear my brothers voice...

I wake up in the middle of the night sitting up breathing heavy covering my hands as I bust out crying in tears. I keep having flashbacks about my brothers death that night. I rubbed my eyes to stop crying trying to calm myself down. Getting out of bed walking into the bathroom. I instantly look in the mirror seeing my resemblance of my brother. I sigh grabbing my wash rag turning on the sink putting my rag under the water as I wash my face. I let out a deep sigh as I finish my morningly routine. Today marks the day of my brothers death, due to gang violence. Me and my brother were real close tonight Ima make sure my brothers legacy lives on since he was well respected in the city. Ima make the whole chiraq feel me. I'm doing this for Kyle. I am kyles sister.

I grab my phone unlocking it heading straight to Instagram to upload a pic.

Therealkylesister: I haven't smiled like this since you been gone

Therealkylesister: I haven't smiled like this since you been gone. I miss you 💔 #Kylesister

After I finished uploading the pic I check through my dms to see g herbo, lil herb whatever his name his dm me. I never reply back but today I'm feeling generous.