Contest

(A/N Jikan means time in Japanese. This for the contest from Naruto's New Mom?! This is a picture of Ayumi.)

BAMMMM!

The kunai was jammed into the poor cherry blossom tree and I heard it cursed the dirtiest set of words.

I am sorry, tree.

I swiftly dodged the kunai that I was aimed at me and glared at him.

"Ayumi, there's no way that I would let you go. You are going to lose your life!!!! What about our promise?" Kei reached to retrieve another kunai. "She wouldn't want this! She wouldn't want you to risk her life for her!! Even the Se...."

"Kei, shut up. I made my decision already. Once I decided something, I will not go back on my word." I glowered at him. "I am surprised you haven't told those four? Did you truly wanted to stop me? Kei you knew me from since I was little, and once I made my decision I am going to pull through. I don't care about what I have to lose, even if it is my own life." I cut him off. "I should have found out sooner and she wouldn't be in this mess."

I watched Kei form his signs for the possessing jutsu with his shadows. I sighed. He was an idiot.

I threw a smoke bomb to the ground and went there. Those two were investigating it. "This was the cave" I  said looking up at. Voices were echoing inside the cave and the water drops sounds that calmed you. I trekked in and my skin was immediately pierced by the cold wind. I pulled out the kunai. I studied his jutsu, so I would be able to do this. I bit my thumb and drew a special sign on it with blood and pushed my chakra to the kunai and it started to glow. Yes it was going to work.

"Wait sc...." It was Kei's voice, but I didn't heard the rest what he said.

I knew what he was going to say. Kei was going to call me by my nickname 'Scare Crow'. I closed my as I drift.

Did you figured it out yet? Your home? Where you came from? You gave me this mission, but he found out before me. I failed you. I felt tears slide down my face. I am very sorry. Are you confuse? I know that you are. The you right now wouldn't know. I did find you, but you are not the you I know. I will risk my life to save you even if I have to disappear.

Questions ran through my mind. Should I tell you? How would you react? Would you believe me or not? If you did believed me, what would you do? I have decided not to mention a word about it to you. I know you with show loathe towards me, because I have failed you. I will not fail you this time. I will tell you about your background and kill him.

The birds chirped merrily and I opened my eyes to the inviting the sound. The aroma of cherry blossoms surrounded me. I found myself on a branch of a cherry blossom tree. What a coincidence. You loved these type trees and I knew why. I know everything now. I am stronger than I was and I am going to change it so that you would never suffer, it was my responsibility after all.

I pushed some of my golden bangs to the side and placed on my mask as I looked at the Hidden Leaf Village from the forest. I turned around and looked at the cherry blossom tree.

"Please tell me is Yume in the village?" I asked the tree.

"Young one could you hear me?" The cherry blossom tree gentle, wise voice came out.

I nodded my head yes.

"She's currently not in the village. From the other trees around here she went to guard a bridge builder with her two sons, a little girl with pink hair and a man name Kakashi Hatake."

I see, she's not here. As much as I kept people waiting for me in the past, I hated waiting. "Thank you so much."

"No problem, it's very unusual that a human can communicate with trees." The tree's branches swayed in the wind and cherry blossoms were raining down.

I turned on my heel to head towards the village, but then something collided to the top of my crown. "Ouuuchh!!" I rubbed my cranium.

"There you are Ayume!!!! Let's go back home!! You are not suppose to be here!!! Your father, the Seventh Hokage and Sasuke-san are looking for you!!! Oh how in the world did you find out about Minato's sama jutsu?The Seventh Hokage promised that he would get your mother back!! Believe in him!!! Even the Sakage is helping too." It was a cherry blossom tree spirit named Sako. He took the form of a tiny tiger.

"Be quiet Sako." I punched him hard in the noggin. "The Hokage now, doesn't even know where she is. That beast of a man took her. I must take him out in this time and tell mother about her history. Plus the Sakage won't be able to provide any information or help. I must get this done by myself Sako!" I adjusted my scarecrow mask that was on my face.

Sako sighed. "You are risking a chance of you never being born!!! Ayume she wouldn't want this!!!"

I wasn't going to tell her that I was her future daughter and tell her I completed Minato-san's jutsu of travelling through time. I am just going to provide her with the facts she should had already knew about herself and kill that monster."I must be hearing things." I ignored him.

An anime vein grew on Sako's forehead. "Don't pretend like you can't hear me!!! You are the strange one who can communicate to trees and their spirits."

"I need to get myself checked out by a doctor. I am hearing voices, now." I averted my back to Sako and begun to head for the village.

"At least take off your village headband. You shouldn't effect the future much. Right now the villages doesn't know about the village hidden in the cherry blossom trees. You should have recalled from your history classes. Unlike the other villages, this one was ..."

"Was hidden from society and the other villages so that they wouldn't have to go to war. The Cherry Blossom Village birth rate was very low around that time and there were only few shinobi." I completed his sentence. He told me this since I could have talked. Once Sako realized I could have understand him, he was always close to me. "The village wasn't practically hidden. Hashirama-san and Tobirama-san knew about it and I am sure that they told Hiruzen.They knew the location, but communicate with the previous Sakage. The Sakages ended contact with the village for some reason. The main reason why Hiruzen-san took her in because they wanted to discovery the Cherry Blossom Village, but he died before he could tell her. Even the Fourth Hokage and his wife knew about mother. That's why they were so nice to mother." I looked over to the heads. "I guess Hiruzen is still alive since Tsunade-sama face isn't on there."

"Ayumi you must not tell anyone events that happened in the future or you might completely change history." Sako nagged. "Since you are risking your life here, I won't stop you from getting rid of that bastard and telling your mother her true origin."

I pulled out Make Out Tactics from my bag. I felt another bang on my head and my book dropped out my hands and I shot daggers over to Sako.

" Why in the world did your father give you that?!!! If your mother found out Kakashi gave her only little girl that book to read, she would have knocked him into next week and she would have sent you flying!!" Sako growled which had no effect on me. I mean he was an adorable baby tiger.

I pictured my mother if she found out I was reading this book. My skin rapidly grew goose bumps and shuddered. "Petrifying." Father told me that she got it from Kushina-san. Seventh Hokage and Sasuke-san said that I wouldn't want to go through would they have been through with her. A smiled formed on my face, then I remembered the reason why I came here. I must not lose track of my goal.

I decided to wait for her until she come back from her misson. Mother I travelled through to tell you and destroy him.

Mother I can't wait to meet the past you.