part 1: epiloge

It was 6:00pm and Rainbow had just got done her shift for work on weather patoral. It was Saturday, wich means that she will be picking Scootaloo up for a sleepover from the orphange. "Well Tank looks like its time to go gets Scoot"! Rainbow talked to her pet turtle.

Rainbow Dash knocked on the orphange door and was greeted by the orphan mom Sourtone. "Hello Rainbow Dash". Sourtone said sounding umamused. Sourtone then yelled "Scootaloo"! Scoots raced down the stair ON HER SCOOTER with a saddle bag.

When Rainbow and Scoots got to the house Scootaloo went to Rainbows spare room and set her things down on the bed. It was a smaller bed with wonderbolts covers. This was basically Scoots room.....affter all she has sleept over Rainbows house 5 times...... Scootaloo galloped into the dining room were Rainbow was making oatburgers on her stove. Scootaloo the looked at the wall there was a picture of Rainbows friends....one of her and Rainbow affter they did the Sisterhovves Social and one picture of two unfromilliar ponies. Rainbow was the filly, but who were the other two? "Hey dash....in the third picture who are those other two pegasi"? Scoots asked. Rainbow felt her eyes turn misty but quickly wipped them. "T..those are my parents". Then Rainbow told Scoots the story of her parents.