Chapter 2(Hanna)

I got to school that day and immediately looked for Sydney. She wasn't there, which was weird because her bus got to school 11 minutes before mine every day (Yes, I'm a bit of a weirdo and occasionaly know a bit more than I need to about Sydneys life but you can't stop me so deal with it!). As the minutes passed by I started to get nervous, what if she didn't come? I knew SHE would be alright but I didn't know if I would. Monday was already the worst day in terms of classes plus, I was tired from staying up late and the swim meet. I didn't know if I could do it, not seeing her for an entire day. Could I skip? no I was already here. The bell rang and I went to my locker then to music. I hate music.

I didn't pay any attention in class although I knew I didn't miss anything because the few words I did her were about batman, star wars, and how we had to get back on task; of course we never did get on task. I spent 5/6 of my hours at school staring at the empty desk where Sydney should have been sitting. All I could think about was the moment she hugged me at the swim meet. Did she know she was torturing me when she showed signs of affection to me and I put as much meaning as possible in it, but for her it may as well be a handshake. The bell rang and I got up, watching Abi and Claudya run as fast as they could and dissappear down the stairs. Somehow that just made me think of her, even though she walked everywhere and hated running...my mind thinks of weird things by hearing completly different things.