1. Who is she?

Monica

I woke up from really great sleep but school it's a thing and it's first day. Yay.

Junior year. Not a lot left.

This summer I changed a lot. I used to a 'nerd' or 'geek' in school. I wore leggings and hoodies to school. I had glasses. Thank god for contacts. I was afraid of dark alleys, people and shit like that.

Well look at me now. I wear leather jackets and dark lipstick.

Wondering what happened?

My best friend Bethany happened.

This summer she moved in my city and she 'changed' me. Basically she gave me a makeover. And she will go to my school. So thank god, i won't be alone anymore.

I was getting ready to school.

Did my usual make up. My favorite plum lipstick. Eyeliner and eyebrows and they turned out PEFRECT. My hair is already straight so i just brushed them.

Time for outfit.

I usually wear dark colours now. My closet is really colourful black,black,black,white and grey.

Goals, i know right?

After 10 minutes searching i finally found one!

I was wearing tight black croptop along with black skinny jeans. Leather jacket and boots with high heels worked perfectly together. Necklaces and rings fitted in too. Don't forget my ray-ban's. (Just look at the pic)

I looked actually good.

I didn't feel like eating so i just called Bethany to come.

I grabbed my bag and went out.

After 15 minutes this bitch showed up. She was wearing pretty much same clothes as me but her croptop was white.

"Bitch finally!" i screamed and we did our handshake

"My brother hates me, he couldn't let me out the house" she laughed

"Asshole, anyways ready for first day?"

"Hell yeah, i'm ready to see all those people faces when they see you" that's why i loved this girl

We got in my black BMW because my parents love me and started driving.

*At school*

Ugh the building i hated the most.

"Ready?" i asked

"Oh yes i am" she smiled and we got out.

All of sudden everybody was looking at us. Weird feeling i never actually experienced something like that.

People were whispering things like 'are they new here?' or 'who are those girls?'.

Ahhh people are so blind.