Chapter 5

I wake up and stretch my arms has the sun shines through the windows. It was like a movie. I look around and then I jump to the floor as I remember what has happened the previous evening. As I do, the smell of bacon and eggs draws to my small kitchen. The cold granite tiles feel good against my hot feet. I look up to see Grant with messy hair and droopy eyes in his pajamas cooking. It was the best sight in the world.

"Hey babe." He says. "I hope you like eggs and bacon. I mean, even though you have them in your fridge and freezer, I was still worried." He smiles at me but looks down at the pan.

"I like eggs and bacon but I love you." I beamed. I paused for a second nervous, unsure if not to say this. "Are we dating? I mean you did take me out on a date and stuff, but you know still want to ask."

He flips of the stove top and dumps the food on to two different plates them looks up at me. "Yes, we are. Yes we just met but I love you and I know you feel the same so I know its ok." He smiled looking pleased. I nod my head and follow him to the table. We sit down, next to each other closely, and begin to eat. "Oh yea." He coughs, choking on food he hadnt swallowed yet and I crack up laughing. He shoves me and I almost fall out of my chair. "Anyways." He starts again smirking. "I forgot it was Saturday, so maybe I could stay another night?" He asks me blushing, but grinning.

I nod my head delighted. "That would be great, but what do you want to do today? I cant sit around the house all day, its to much for me to take." I scoop up the last part of my eggs and get up to go to the sink. I can tell Grant is done to so I grab his plate and do up the dishes.

He looks at me. "I have a surprise for you, if you dont mind going on a day trip. We need to leave soon though."

I look at him puzzled, but nod my head. "Sure. Im guessing you have clothes so get dressed and so will I, then we can go." I run to my room and try to find a nice but casual outfit. I through on some hollister super skinny jeans and a flash themed t-shirt ( he doesnt play as the flash in the new series yet ) and run to the bathroom. My bathroom door usually pulls shut because of the wind flow so I push the door open forgetting about Grant. "Im so sorry! I forgot you were probably gonna get dressed in here..." I trail off as he comes closer. He has jeans on but he is shirtless.

"Its ok babe." He smiles at me and pulls me closer. He places my hands on his sides and they slide over his muscles.

I look up at him. "Im not ready yet." I sigh, wanting to but not letting myself.

He nods his head. "Thats ok, we dont want to miss your surprise anyways." He pauses. "You can do what you need to in here while I get dressed, its fine."

I smile at him and nod my head. Hes amazing and everything I wanted, but I just didnt want IT yet. I linger on his abs, but step away and brush my teeth and hair. I had naturally straight hair so I had no need to use my straightner.

We walk out the door and I hand Grant the keys, without even thinking I wouldnt trust him. We climb in the car and he starts it, backing up professionally. "So are you going to tell me where we are going?" I ask sweetly trying to get him to admit.

He grins at me. "That doesnt work on me so no." He laughs.

I hiss in annoyance, but before we pull out of the apartment parking lot, he leans over and kisses me deeply.