How To Hang Out

Elizabeth

Jace was being his usual adorably awkward self today I noticed. It was hard not to tell him how I felt some days but I didn't want to ruin our relationship. He was pretty much my best friend, and really close to my family, I couldn't risk losing him. I didn't want to lose the only guy that I....uh....nevermind. Ugh this was killing me. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a boney elbow being poked into my side. I yelped in surprise and looked over to find Atlas (what she insisted she be called) with a huge Cheshire grin plastered on her face. This girl just screamed that she was the mischievous type, lord help me. "Yes?" The darn girl laughed at me and nodded her head at Jace. I turned only to catch him laughing at me. "WHAT?" they all burst out laughing at that. Bailei, one of my best friends, was laughing so hard she was in tears. "He asked if you were free to hang out, and when you didn't respond he threw his wrapper at you, and you still didn't respond." Bay spoke through the tears, it was good for her that I'm fluent in gibberish.
"Oh" I said feeling beyond embarrassed. "Um sure. What are we doing?"
"Well me and you, and bay. Unless anyone else wants to come." Jace said.

"Can Atlas come?" I blurted looking between her and Jace. "Of course." He said kindly. Dang he was sweet....I turned my attention to Atlas silently asking her to come along, she had an interesting perspective and I wanted more of it. She seemed to cave after about 10 seconds of staring begging her with my eyes to come.
"When's the movie?" She asked. I smiled knowing I had won. I was so exited to go out tonight with a new friend. And maybe to be with Jace too....I don't know, I can't quite figure out exactly how I feel about him yet. Maybe tonight, and Atlas and Bay, can shed some more light on this whole thing. Only time would tell.

====================================

Second chapter!!!
What do you think? Any good?
If you think so
Vote
Comment
Share?
Or don't
Anywho
Till next time
- Krikitsroar