Chp2 Got..me? (RATED)

Her hands slid down to Taeyeon's chest where they followed the modest curves till they found the belt buckle. Without breaking their gentle kiss, she felt her way around the buckle and undid it, thereafter releasing the pants' waist hook and unzipping it. The work pants lost its grip on Taeyeon's hips and slipped down her legs, pooling on the floor.

"Get on the bed," Tiffany breathed into Taeyeon's ear and the woman stepped out of her pants to climb onto the spacious queen-sized bed. Tiffany caught sight of a darker shade of blue on Taeyeon's light blue panties and her breath caught in her throat. This one was definitely a keeper.

She caught Taeyeon's gaze and held it as she stood at the foot of the bed. Then, she began her little strip show. She teased each button free with her bottom lip trapped between her teeth, thriving on the enraptured expression that was on Taeyeon's face. She allowed her translucent creamy white blouse to hang loosely on her shoulders as she made to unhook her brassiere from the front.

"Do you want to see them?" Tiffany teased, holding her bra cups together as she asked. She noted with pleasure how Taeyeon's eyes fixated on her chest even as she said yes. "Alright, as you wish." She released the bra cups and allowed them to fall to the side, relishing the feeling of the cool air hitting her rapidly puckering nubs.

"Do you want to get your tongue on these?" she asked as she put her knee on the bed, feeling the smoothness of the sheets under her palms as she got onto all fours to crawl towards Taeyeon.

"Yes."

Tiffany shrieked in surprise as Taeyeon pulled her forcefully and latched her lips onto a bared dome. Her shriek turned into a loud moan at once. The sensations were much better than expected. Taeyeon was holding her between her teeth and flicking the tip of her tongue over the surface repeatedly. Tiffany's eyes rolled uncontrollably and she lost her control over herself in that instant. She grabbed Taeyeon's head with her hands and squashed it against her dome, desperate for more, for more of the mind-numbing goodness.

Somewhere in the back of her overwhelmed mind was the awareness that she was supposed to be shattering Taeyeon's calm. But it seemed to her that Taeyeon had taken dominance in this exchange of raw emotions. No. It wouldn't do.

With the last bit of control she could scrape up, she found the will to pull away from Taeyeon's passionate administrations and began fumbling with the woman's blouse.

Taeyeon stopped her and looked deep into her eyes as she said, "Allow me." She watched through hooded eyes as Taeyeon began mimicking the strip show that she had performed just minutes ago. However, she had little patience for that. Taeyeon had barely gotten to the third button when she took hold of the blouse and tugged hard, popping buttons all over as the blouse was ripped open.

"You're going to have to pay for that," Taeyeon giggled and Tiffany looked at her as though she had lost her mind. The welfare of their clothes was the last thing on her mind right now.

"I'll give you one of mine," she answered quickly while reaching behind Taeyeon to unhook the brassiere. She pulled the bra away and shrugged hers off her shoulders before unleashing her tongue on Taeyeon. She made sure to entertain the right with her fingers while she latched onto the left her lips and tongue. And within a second, Taeyeon was reduced to a whimpering mess.

The sounds of Taeyeon's whimpers made it seem all the more erotic and she made to find Taeyeon's most sensitive spot with her available hand. She shifted her body diagonal to Taeyeon and reached for the mother lode. She found it. It wasn't difficult to find it. Taeyeon's panties were so sheer that they were barely there and it certainly wasn't hiding itself. It stood out proudly, creating a little bump that Tiffany's fingers quickly detected and locked onto. And that's when Taeyeon began to moan a lot louder than before.

Taeyeon's hips bucked as Tiffany teased the southern nub with light brushes of her fingers. It made it a little harder to keep contact so Tiffany abandoned Taeyeon's bosom to focus on the valley between her legs. The dark blue patch on Taeyeon's panties was significantly larger than before and that brought Tiffany's breathing to a complete halt. It was too erotic. Too erotic.

Coupled with Taeyeon's scent wafting from that region, her senses were totally blown. And just when she collected her wits and was ready to dive in, Taeyeon grabbed her legs and pulled her around. She knew that she was completely exposed to the other woman. Her skirt was no cover. And she knew that her own panties would tell Taeyeon just how much she wanted her.

She tensed as she felt Taeyeon's fingers sliding up her thighs. She trembled. She was losing control again. But she was determined not to, so she focused on Taeyeon's panties as much as possible. She pulled the panties aside and saw the little nub poking out from between the folds. Knowing how turned on Taeyeon was simply turned her on even more and she found herself sticking her tongue out to lick that little nub.

She tried to keep up with her licking which seemed to be driving Taeyeon nuts but she was on the verge of losing her own sanity from the things that Taeyeon was doing to her on the other side. Taeyeon had pulled down her panties and she was practically grinding her pelvis on the woman's face. Taeyeon was relentless. She worked her tongue mercilessly and when she sucked, Tiffany lost her mind completely.

"Taeyeon, oh my gawd. Taeyeon. Yes. Hell yes. Oh my gawd. More. More. So good. Oh gawd," Tiffany chanted mindlessly, losing the ability to even continue licking the nub that was in front of her. And like the coiling of a spring, Tiffany coiled till she could coil no more and came undone. She trembled and shook as though ripped apart by an earthquake and collapsed onto Taeyeon, weak and whimpering. Her heart was beating so fast that she could feel it in her chest and she knew that Taeyeon had done something incredible to her. Something that nobody had ever done before.

As though that wasn't enough, she felt Taeyeon's fingers entering her. "Oh my gawd, Taeyeon," she gasped as her hips began to buck with a mind of its own. "Taeyeoooooon..." She squeezed her eyes shut as yet another wave began to build up. How was this even possible? She bit her lip and held on tight. She was helpless against it. Powerless to stop it. And the truth was, she didn't want it to stop.

Again, she climbed and climbed as Taeyeon pushed in and out, pressing various spots, looking to find the much desired spot, all the while not letting up on her administrations on Tiffany's most sensitive button. She licked, sucked, pressed, pinched and did all kinds of pleasure inducing things so it wasn't long before Tiffany was reduced to a babbling mess again.

And as she lay panting on top of Taeyeon, she tried to find the will to take back the reins in this coupling. This wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to show Taeyeon a good time. What was going on here? Taeyeon was taking over by storm and she was helpless against it yet again.

"Tiffany...I need it..." Taeyeon moaned under her and bucked her hips.

"Hold on tight baby. It's your turn now." Determined to make Taeyeon lose her mind just as she had, she dived in, mind, soul and body.

*