1

{OKAY BEFORE I BEGIN. I am not trying to offend anyone so please don't comment shit like "oh that's racist I'm offended." I'm not intentionally trying to offend anyone. and another thing in my last book y'all talked about how the character Makalya was a bitch but she is literally me :) I created her to be a stuck up bitch and I created Shawn to have an attitude that his fans wouldn't know about, ya feel? Okay done thanks :) }

after three years Shawn and I are still together. I am now taking online college and Shawn has decided to settle down with me and take a break from touring. We have moved to California so we can still see our friends.

We moved into an apartment near Cameron's and Nash's (which isn't awkward at all) and it's close by to my parents which is very convenient. Shawn and I are now 19.

~~~~~~~

"Shawn stop!" I squeal as he showers me with kisses and tickles the hell out of me on the couch. "Hm. Can I have the remote?" He asks.

"No."

"Well..."

I try and playfully push him back, but then pull him closer when he stops and kisses me gently.
"You know," he says in between kissing me and moving his hands inside my shirt. "your dad isn't gonna come by tonight, plans changed."

"Hm. Oh really?" I giggle running my fingers through his thick, sexy, brown hair. He nods before looking down at my chest while he took my shirt of slowly. I quickly leaned back in, needing the feeling of his lips attached to mine. His lips parted from mine and moved down to my neck sucking gently on my sweet spot. I grabbed a fistful of his shirt eagerly wanting it off. I let out a quiet moan when he kept on and began to massage my boobs.
He chuckled under his breath and sat up. He slowly took off his shirt making me more eager. He gave me a cute little smile almost as if he was shy. it was the most adorable and attractive thing in the world. I pulled him back down and kissed him harshly.

"Tell me you want me." He whispers in my ear. I let out a small moan, "Shawn I want you." I began pushing myself onto him needing him close to me.
"Tell me what you want me to do to you." He groaned pushing his boner onto me. He moved his hands down to the waist band of my pajama pants and into my underwear.

"I want you to fuck me Shawn." I moan out while he slips his fingers inside of me. I looked down and began to slowly unbuckle his belt. He kissed my boobs while his belt came off.

"Baby are you ready?"

And that was the end to the perfect fucking dream when I heard the doorbell ring. "Are you. Fucking. Serious." I whine almost wanting to cry. This has happened SO MANY DAMN TIMES WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I sigh and throw on my shirt and walk towards the door but wait to open it until Shawn was fully dressed.

I opened the stupid door, "What?! What could you fucking want so badly?"

"PARTY TIME!"