CHP2 ...This

Taeyeon seemed to sense the change in her eyes too for her hand froze on her bottom for a while. Another hand made its way up to cup Tiffany's cheek and she inched closer to reunite their lips. This time, their kiss was different. It was slow, languid and ignited a kind of warmth that Tiffany had never felt before. It infused her with life, joy and laughter and her toes curled all over again.

Hands wandered across inches of bare skin and Tiffany gasped from Taeyeon's touch when the girl's fingers teased her where she was most sensitive. Their kiss ended, only for Taeyeon to kiss her way down Tiffany's jaw, neck, collarbone to her chest. Tiffany moaned and arched her back-an involuntary reaction-as Taeyeon locked her in her warm, wet mouth and flicked her with her soft tongue. Her fingers dug into Taeyeon's hair and held the girl tight, meshing them together to get more. More. More. She was gasping with need, writhing with desire, burning in heat. She needed a whole lot more. She needed a climax to their beautiful story.

They criss-crossed their legs as Taeyeon got up and met each other at their vees. This would not be the first time they've made love this way but seeing Taeyeon joined to her this way made her heart thump an extra beat. It was even more erotic than before. And the significance of their union in this manner exploded in her mind as Taeyeon began to rock. Her hips responded in kind and soon, they were both reduced to incoherent ramblings of the intensely aroused.

The pleasure was intense, to say the least. Mind-blowing. Earth-shattering. The bed groaned beneath them as their movements became more and more frantic. Their spirits soared to the highest mountains and looked down at the beauty that lay before them. They were uttering words of desperation, calling out each other's name. And with that began the impending avalanche.

"T-Tiff-oh, oh, yes, yes," Taeyeon babbled before entering a zone of speechlessness, triggered by the crashing of a massive surge of pleasure that could blow up a million fuses.

"Tae-Tae-oh my gawd." Tiffany couldn't think straight. She couldn't think at all. And every last thought was obliterated from her mind as stars burst into shimmering, shining, glittery specks of dust behind her eyes. "F-Fuuu-Yes!"

*

Moments later, they lay spent but totally sated, snuggled up to each other cosily.

"What a way to celebrate," Taeyeon said with a chuckle.

Tiffany smiled. "We can celebrate every month."

Taeyeon shook her head immediately. "Every week."

Giggles erupted from Tiffany. Trust Taeyeon to want more than what was given. Fine, she would up the ante.

"Every day."

Taeyeon pursed her lips. "I don't think I can do every day. You're a lot of work, you know."

"Jerk." Tiffany smacked Taeyeon's thigh with a laugh.

"Guilty as charged," Taeyeon conceded with a cheeky grin.

Tiffany rolled on top of Taeyeon and returned a cheeky grin of her own. "Time for me to shatter your calm again."

"Are you sure it isn't the other way around? I'm pretty sure I shattered your calm just now," Taeyeon teased, her eyes twinkling with good humour.

Tiffany smiled, shook her head. "No, you shattered more than just my calm, Taeyeon. More than my world too." She paused and gave Taeyeon a loving peck on her lips. "My entire galaxy. You shattered my galaxy."