6.Do It Again

(Taylor's POV)
It's been a week since me and Laura hung out. We've both been too busy to hang out outside of work. I miss her.It's kinda late but I'm still gonna text her.

"I miss you Laura😢"

"I miss you too"

"When can I see you again?"        

                            "I'm free for the next 3  days are you doing anything
tomorrow night?"

"Nope"

"Great I'll be over there"

"Yay!!!🎉🎉"

I couldn't wait. I went to sleep early hoping that'll make time go faster. I woke up and followed my same routine. Since I didn't have to go to work today I sat on the couch and watched tv for most of the day. I had no idea when Laura was coming over so Around 8 I got dressed and waited on the couch for Laura to get here. When the doorbell rung I knew it was Laura so I raced to the door. I opened it and hugged her tightly. I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Wow you must have really meant it when you said you missed me." Laura laughed

"I did, I missed you a lot." I replied.  

"Ready to go?"

"Yes."

We pulled up to an amazingly beautiful park. Laura pulled a picnic basket from the back seat.

"Follow me." She said as she walked in front of me.

She laid out a blanket and started to pull out the food.

"Isn't it a little late for a picnic?" I ask

"It's never too late to eat."

"You're right."

We ate, talked, and laughed until it was completely dark out and the park was empty. I turned on my side to face Laura and she did the same. I believe she was talking about food or maybe it was animals. I don't really know I was too busy admiring her and getting lost in her eyes. I found myself doing that a lot recently.

"I don't think your ever too old to do that." Laura stated

"Too old to do what?" I asked hesitantly.

"To play and have fun at a playground. Gotta let out your inner child you know." She laughed

"Hey I'll race you to the swings!!!" Laura said as she got up ran.

"Wait You cheated!!"

We got on the swings and it was actually amazing. I haven't been on a swing in a really long time. Next we played on the slide. Now we were running around and giggling like kids. People would think we were crazy. We played tag and it was hard catching Laura because she was faster than I thought. Soon we got tired and walked back to were we had the picnic set up.

"Damn your fast." I say as I lay back on the blanket.

"I've been told." Laura smirks