Chapter 56

Haley's POV

"Restiny! Restiny! Restiny!" Rocky, Ellington, and I quietly chanted over the sleeping couple. 

"You're such creeps!" Rydel laughed walking past and straight to the other end of the tour bus to talk with Stormie. It's only been an hour for our long journey to New York, Riker and Destiny are both knocked out, Ross is probably sleeping from last night, I think you know what I mean by last night, anyways Ellington, Rocky and me are the ones who have nothing to do.

"Yeah we actually are." I jumped back. What's even wrong with us?

"There's nothing wrong with being a creep." Rocky pointed out and Ellington and me looked at each other. "And by that you meannnnnn?" Ellington asked. "I honestly don't know." He shrugged.

I yawned and stretched a little.

"Well, I'm going to find Ross, see ya guys." I sighed.

"Don't do anything like last night, gosh it lasted for HOURS!" Rocky groaned and I felt an awkward blush pull onto my face. I'm so embarrassed!!!

I quickly rushed out of the room to find Ross knocked out, asleep on the couch. I smiled and sat beside him. He's really cute. How did I became so lucky? Wait, did I just said lucky!?

If you call loosing my mum, dad lucky, then i don't know what's wrong with me. The past months without my mum have been hard for me.

"Hal?" Ross' voice made me snap my head up to face him. Hia morning voice was just perfect! It was like Angela singing in my ears.

It wasn't until I looked at him i noticed that I was crying. "Come here." He whispered holding out his arms. "Did I wake you?" I whispered trying not to show that I was crying. He just ignored my question and spoke up. "You can tell me anything you know that?"

"Yeah.."

"Well, tell me what's wrong?" He whispered brushing his thumb against my cheek where the tears were falling. I could tell he was ired, and that he needed a lot of sleep. "Ross, go to sleep, I'll  tell you when you wake up okay." I whispered pressing my lips against his head but he just sat up stubbornly.

"No because when I wake up I want to see you smile, not crying baby!" He signed laying back. "It's just a movie I watched, go to sleep." I whispered lying.I don't want him being tired and angry because of me.

My voice got more quiet as  I  rubbed circles on his hands making him fall asleep. It was like putting him in a trance or something. His eyes fought to stay open as his words slurred out. "Tell-me." Before he could fully get his words out properly his eyes closed andbhe let sleep take over him. As soon as I get back to LA I'm  going straight to my mum's tomb, I'm going to bring her flowers.

I tried to get put of Ross' bunk and go to mine but his trip just tightened around me as he stirred in his sleep. Cuddling won't do any harm. I rested my head on his cheat listening to his heartbeat. " I love you Ross Shor Lynch." I whispered before letting sleep take over me.

A/N

Sorry guys for not being updating  I've been really busy with school stuff and exams. Anyways thank you so much for 1.3k reads!!!! You're the best  ILY 😘😘😘

-AIDA🐧