Chapter 17

A/N: Sadly this will be the last chapter of this book. I want to work on other things and I feel 20 chapters would drag this book out for too long. So this will be the last chapter. Sorry to those wo really enjoyed this book. I am working on a new book called Nothing Lasts Forever so check it out if you'd like :)

"I missed this" I say spread out on the couch in Robbie's arms.

"I did too. I really missed you." He said as his kissed the top of my head.

I start to tear up a little bit. I didn't move wanting to ruin the moment. I saw tiny tears roll onto his hand.

"Love, what's the matter?" He asks.

I sit up,"I just don't want us to fall apart again."

"I'll do everything in my power for that not to happen. I don't want to lose you again."

I smile knowing that everything would be okay.

"When did you first know that you liked me?" I blurt the question out.

Robbie sighs and runs his hands through his hair,"Believe it or not it was the day I first met you. It's cliche but thats how I feel. I wanted you to be mine since day one."

I laugh,"That is not true." I playfully shove him.

"Nope it's true." He kisses my cheek "Ok your turn. Tell me when you liked me."

"The day you got hurt and I let you sleep in my room. I got up before you and just looked at you for a few minutes. You looked really peaceful and then I realized what if this was actually a thing? What if there was an us?" I told him.

He chuckled,"I remember that day. I was covered in bruises. I was really embarrassed."

"Well I thought you were cute."

We laugh at that for a while and then the laughter dies down. The atmosphere is calm and cozy. It's nice to sit here together but not say anything but also feel like we're saying everything at once.

"Ok one more question." I say breaking the silence," when did you know you loved me?"

"That day we went to Starbucks. You were smiling and I like when you smile. I just thought you were radiant. The way the light made your eyes shine and your hair glisten. I saw you in a different light literally." He laughed," I just realized that I loved you a lot."

"That's funny cause thats when I knew too. It was the way you were looking at me like I was the only girl in the room."

"Well to me you were and still are." 

"Robbie I love you."

"I love you too Olivia."

Sorry the ending was so short. But I wanted to make it short and sweet and end on a nice note. So after this I'm working on a new book called Nothing Lasts Forever (Hopefully longer than this). Also check out my new book Run Away. Anyway thank you so much for reading this book and for the voting and comments. I love you all!! Thank you so much!

Isabella🎀

Nothing Like YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara