Next door

(Harry's POV)

I cringe at the headache Ive developed from a hard day at work & squeeze my eyes shut as I loosen my tie. I unbutton my dress shirt & throw it anywhere in my room as I'm way to tired to hang it up. Even at the age of 27, I'm the owner of styles C.O. where we design different suffisticated cloths for men & for woman. I love what I do, but the people I work with just really tick me off to the point where I just can't wait to get home so I can eat while watching Netflix. As I put on my black T-shirt, I glance out of my room window into my neighbor's window seeing the gorgeous beauty I come to know as my neighbors daughter. Some people may find this creepy that I been watching the girl for about 2 years. I watch her go right in front of my house every morning, which conviently is where her bustop is located. That being said, I had a perfect view of the goddess every morning as she waited for her bus to bring her to school. She looked so young, so innocent so pure. My god she is the most breathtaking girl I have ever laid my eyes on & I wanted nothing more than to run my hands along her smooth looking tan skin, kiss her perfect heart shaped lips, play with her loose curly hair & just engulf her into my arms & make my gorgeous doll happy but unfortunately she was so young & so innocent. Society wouldn't allow a 15 year old girl to be with a 27 year old man it would be frowned upon..but I just couldn't keep my sinful thoughts away from my mind no matter how hard I try I can't get the beauty out of my head. She had a gorgeous face that would put any grown women to shame even without makeup , hell I didn't even know her name. I continue to stare out of my curtains seeing the young girl putting her hair in a really high bun, then brushing her teeth. I look away afraid of being caught by my cute little doll but I had to glance over one last time & what I saw had my breath hitch & I couldn't keep my eyes away. My pretty goddess had removed her shirt completely, only leaving her in her baby pink braw with a cute little pink bow in the middle. "Oh fuck.." I breath out unable to contain myself as I stare at the beauty who's barely dressed. I started to get hot & flustered as I got the image in my head. "This girl is the death of me holy fuck." I breath out as I palm myself unable to contain my desires of the doll next door. I unzip my dress pants quickly taking my flushed cock out of my boxers. I look over & see that my baby has gone to bed so I shut my curtains & grasp my cock. I pump nice & slow imagining my gorgeous doll in her pretty pink braw & panties. "Ugh babe.. Yeah just like that fuck!." I pant out as my thumb swipes over my sensitive cock head giving it extra attention , teasing myself. I spread precum all over the head giving myself lubrication helping me come to my high. I imagine her on her knees for me sucking my nice pink cock & fuck that does it for me. I throw my head back & moan loudly as ropes of white sticky come covers my hand & stomache. "fuck fuck fuck!" I loudly pant as I ride out my high thinking of my precious darling. That's it..I WANT my doll I NEED her & I will do anything to get to her. As I catch my breath I realize I'm completely & utterly infatuated with my baby doll.

*Hii my lil cuties❤ I hope all you like it so far !