Chapter 1

Lily's P.O.V.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and gave it a glare as I turned it off. I dragged myself out of my nice comfy bed, and slowly headed over to my closet to pick out an outfit today. After spending twenty minutes on what to wear, I decided to go with a cute blood red tank top covered with a rather cute black vest to match, my favorite pair of black ripped skinny jeans, all paired with my rather beaten up black converse. Heading over to my bathroom, I grab my iPod touch and paired it with my waterproof speaker. I set the speaker up in the shower and pressed shuffle on my music. "The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson came on and I sang along to it as I took a shower. I was a major Marilyn Manson fan. Due to this, a lot of people hated me because they thought I worshiped Satan. I let out a chuckle. Whatever fuck those guys, I rarely give a shit about what most people think of me. I was really excited to see my two favorite people that I haven't seen in forever, since it was summer and both of them went out of state to visit their families. After finishing my shower and getting dressed, I grabbed the blow dryer to dry my soft short black and blue hair. I decided not to do anything to special with my hair today and looked around the bathroom counter for the eyeliner. Can't leave the house without that. While doing my makeup, I noticed the fresh scars on my wrist. I sighed and looked around my room for something to cover it, so I don't get asked about it at school. I absolutely hate talking to those snobby ass teachers about it, like they even care LOL. I spotted my favorite black Panic! At the Disco bracelet and put that on.

I headed downstairs finding my dad waiting for me by the door. "Hey Lily, you ready for your first day back to school?" He said while I grabbed my school stuff.

"Yep. I'm walking to school, right?" I said, hiding my dread going back to the drama prison.

"If you really want to" he replied. "I just don't understand why you won't let me take you to school. I'd feel much better if you did that, I'm always worried about you being out there by yourself this early in the morning." He look over at me worried.

"Dad, I'm a big girl, I can handle myself. If anyone tries to fuck with me, I'll kick their ass! You know that!"

"LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!" I rolled my eyes. Typical. He sighs. "Oh alright, you win. Just don't forget your pepper spray and your pocketknife. Hopefully you won't have to use them" He looks down at his watch. "Shit, I'm going to be late. Love you lots my sweet girl."

I gasped. "Language dad!" I got a glare from him. Laughing nervously, I grabbed my keys and started to walk out the door. "Love you too Dad! Have a good day at work!"

I started my long walk to the school and let out a sigh. Thank god I'm a senior this year and I only have to deal with this hell hole for one more year. I put my headphones in and blasted my music while enjoying the scenery. I smiled slightly. I absolutely love this place, to me, Oregon is the best place to live. The nature around here is stunning, which makes me appreciate being alive to be completely honest.

My frown returned as the school building came into view. All of a sudden, I was pushed forward. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASSHOLE?! WATCH IT!" I turned to see the guy who ran into me walking away without a word. Curious... usually someone would yell back at me. The man was wearing a white hoodie stained with something red. What the hell is on his jacket? "Fucking pervert." That was a mistake. The guy turned around muttering and started walking back towards me. Fucking hell Lily, why must you be this way. I turned and started to run towards the school, not getting a very good look at his face. All of a sudden, my best friend Alexia was walking up to me.

"Hey Lily! Long time no see!"

Did she not see this guy coming towards me?? I turned around to see that he was now walking away. Okay, like what the actual fuck?? Alexia noticed me looking towards the strange guy. "That guy is so weird looking Lily. Is he a friend of yours?"

I gave her a confused look. "What the fuck? Why would I be friends with some freak!? I don't even know the guy, he just shoved into me!" Alexia looked at me with a shocked looked.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have assumed that you knew him! God, what if something bad happened to you?" She looked like she was about to cry.

"Hey now, don't worry about it. You didn't know any better. I would've kicked his ass if he laid another finger on me, I promise you!"

She nodded. "True that, I always forget that you're hella strong!" She giggled.

I smiled. "Of course,wouldn't have it any other way! Any who, let's go or we will be late to ourfirst class of senior year!" She nodded and we both walked to our first classof the day.