Someone Special (Chapter 32)

Beginne am Anfang

"Good morning Ms. Melody... What happened to your foot?"

"I had a little accident... I fell down a bunch of stairs and ended up breaking it, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't going to show up."

"Oh... I'm sorry. I hope your foot gets better soon."

"Thank you, me too. Once I get my cast off it will probably take me a while to get used to walking again."

"So Ms. Melody, are you married? Was that your husband?"

Melody only smiled.

"No... He's not my husband. I'm not married."

"So, he's your boyfriend."

"Yes."

"He seems really nice... Do you want him to marry you and do you want to be a mom someday?"

Melody smiled at the thought of being married to him and being a mom.

"Yeah maybe someday..."

Later once the day started it seemed like one student asked her what happened to her foot. It warmed her heart that the kids were concerned about her and wanted her to get better soon. A few kids actually knew because they were WWE fans and saw her with Roman on tv. They wanted to know if she was ok. Roman was right, these kids did love her, it made her think twice about having kids, maybe she would make a good mom. Once the day was over, Roman picked her up like he promised and they went to Miami for Smackdown. There were no incidents with Bray and other than a few people recognizing her there were no problems. Roman and Melody were both sad when he had to leave again, Roman wanted to be there for her, especially since she was hurt. Once he left it was back to video chatting.

Three months went by and Melody was up and moving again, she was back in her apartment when Roman was gone. Video chatting was nice but she missed him holding her and kissing her. Before Melody took the teaching job they were close, almost inseparable. Even though they video chatted they would always say how much they miss each other. You would have thought that time apart would mess up their relationship, but that wasn't the case in their relationship. If they were together all the time, there could have been moments that they needed their space, but since they were far apart and they were longing to be together, the time apart was actually a good thing and strengthened their relationship even more. Everything seemed to be going very well for Melody at the school, it was December and Roman would be home in a few weeks for Christmas.

Once Melody was used to Pensacola she decided to join a church. She would need someone to talk to while Roman was on the road. She made a few friends within the church, when she got comfortable around them she told them her story. She was still fairly new to Pensacola, but the people didn't judge her for working at a bar. This was all part of Melody's past and they had all done things they wish they hadn't done. They understood Melody's situation and welcomed her into the church with open arms. Life for Melody seemed to be going great, but all of that was about to change...

Melody didn't exactly live on a safe part of town, it didn't happen a lot, but recently there were more crimes. Most of the reports were for break-ins, but Melody heard something in the news about a woman being raped and murdered not far from where she lived. There was a neighborhood watch and people were told to call the police, there was a man on the run. They were told to watch out for a middle aged man that was overweight, over six foot tall, a scar under his right eye, a tattoo of a gun on his left shoulder, and a tattoo of the devil on his right arm. This guy was running around Melody's neighborhood because he was looking for somewhere to hide from the police, but he was also looking for his next victim. Someone called the police because they recognized him and now he was running because he heard police sirens somewhere near him. He was looking around the apartments, most of them were married couples with kids who had strong looking dads that would fight him off.