Nothing but Music to My Name - CHAPTER2

Alyssa POV

I was freaking out when I left McDonalds I can't believe that guy talk to me,the homeless girl that sings for money. He even gave me his number which was really berzzar, I don't even have a cell phone. I mean I might not no about men seeing as my father to that privilege away from me. I knew for sure that boy was FINE with his muscular body that was visible thru his sweatshirt, shaggy blonde hair, chiseled facial feature but the only thing I didn't see was he's eyes that were hidden behind sunglasses.

I don't know if I want to see him, matter of fact I don't know if I'll ever see him again. I lose all hope and faith in seeing Dylan again and fall asleep in the park behind a tree on my new blanket. Hoping tomorrow would be a brighter day...........

Dylan POV

As soon as I open the door to my hotel room I strip all clothing off except my boxer. I slid under the cover of my king size bed and try to fall asleep but I keep tossing and turning. All that was on my mind was her and her beauty. She was breath taking that it was hard to breathe around her. I want to see her and show her who I really am but I dont know if that can happen. After go over our whole conversation I finally felt myself fall asleep and dreamed about Alyssa Looks.

{ The Next Day }

Still Dylan's POV

I woke and got dress to go to the recording studio to work on my latest single. I called room service to deliver some breakfast to my room. I finished the touches to my disguise ... well it really isn't a disguise, it's just sunglasses and a hat. My breakfast arrived very quickly if I do say so myself but then a camera started to flash out of nowhere as I focus my vision I realize it was the waiter. I ran as fast as I could out of that room I could here him running after me.

I push the button to the elevator and stepped inside and push the other button to close the doors. I listen to the wack elevator music til it came to a complete stop. I heard the ding sound and the doors opened automatically and walked out . They lady at the counter said good morning before I left the hotel. I walk down the street where there was a Burger King and headed towards the park. I heared sing come from a tree and.................

Cliffhanger I know its short I will upload soon maybe on between Fri -Sun

Luv ya

But I need a favor

5 new fans

10 comments

15 votes

Simple as that and I will upload a lot more.

Nothing but Music to My Name ( Watty Awards 2011 )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें