Chapter 14

Arav P.O.V

Mom is super excited! As soon as she served dad and me breakfast,she called panditji and asked him to come home to take out a date for the engagement and then the bullshit wedding.

"Dad,I'm leaving for the office,will you be there by lunch time,because we have an important meeting with all our staffs."

"Yeah,beta, in fact,I think,I will reach the office before lunch time,so don't worry,son."

"Okay,then,I'm leaving,bye mom,bye dad."

As I entered my car,I saw panditji coming.Oh god,now,I'm whipped because finally I'm getting married with jungli billi!

I wonder,how did Vikram uncle and kumari aunty tolerated her all these years!

Soon I drove off to Raizada&Sons.
As soon as I entered the office,every one greeted me.

The day is going to be a long day!

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Sanjana P.O.V

Today,is a Thursday and usually on Thursdays, I'm very busy.So I can't afford to be late today.

"Mom,galdi karo na,I'm getting!"

"Are,ruko toh sahi,aah rahi hoon na,wait karo Jana."

"Okay,bye mommy,bye dad,see you both in the evening and dad,please make sure that mom takes all her medicines and that includes you also!"

"Han,meri ma,abb jaO!"

Today, Avantika aunty told us that she is going to call her panditji and take out the dates for our engagement and wedding ,so I just hope,panditji says,there is no auspicious date madamji!

Soon I drove to my work place and was engulfed in a hug by my bestie,of course!

"Guys,I'm feeling suffocated, please stop hugging me,I'm out of breath!"

"Oh sorry,by the way,why are you so grumpy today?"

"Oh,is it because of Mr Sexy?"

"Now,who the hell is 'Mr Sexy' Nidhi?"