"I made myself the king of this game, and I'm going to reclaim that title once I score so high, that it'll make your brothers dizzy." Pietro said, his magnificent eyes trained intensely on the game screen.

Father, he looked sexy. Especially when he gets competitive. His jaw was ultra define and and when his brow furrowed, it just made him look even more adorable!

Good father, you love this delinquent. Michael said amusedly and I smiled.

How could I not? He's given me multiple reasons why to love him.

"Awh damn!" Pietro slammed his fist onto the the console board.

"What happened?" I asked, walking behind him and slipping my arms around his waist. He placed his hands on top of my clasped ones and sighed.

"I lost! I can't get off this one level!" He complained, and I laughed at his petulant whining.

"We can come back to this room- c'mon I want to go explore." I pleaded with my white haired speedster and he turned in my arms and brought them up and placed them around his neck.

"Okay, I'll abandon my game buttttt you owe me one kiss." He said with a sultry wink, and puckered his inviting lips.

I leaned into his lips, kissing ever so lightly, and leaping over to the elevator, dragging him behind me.

"Okay, that hardly even counts, babe!" Pietro whined and I turned back and shot him a grin.

"What number should I choose next?" I asked, eying all of the choices.

I settled on two, pressing the button and watching the bright light flash as I did.

"Hopefully it was a lucky strike." I said with a wolffish grin and Pietro scoffed.

"Better be, I missed out on an opportunity to snog my girlfriend." Pietro said with a huff, and a warm flush danced upon the apples of my cheeks.

Girlfriend.

I shoved him playfully and brushed back my white hair behind my ears.

"Don't worry, you'll come by many opportunities to 'snog' me." I said, and Pietro smirked.

"Counting on it babe."

The door opened, revealing a roomed donned in several gold vinyl records, several vintage pieces and a large and colorful jukebox.

"Ooooh man! Does every floor hold more surprises?! This is sick!" Pietro shouted, speeding into the room, grazing every artifact.

"If this juke works," Pietro trailed off as I entered the room, him peering over the jukebox, and he fiddled with the buttons and knobs.

"Aha!" He exclaimed, as the machine sorted through the array of discs, and selected one and put it onto a platform and the needle lowered onto the disc.

A strange song began to play, one with an up beat guitar melody and lyrics. Pietro had an aloof look on his face and he began to dance over to me, and I began to laugh.

"What are you dong?" I asked, crumpling over in laughter.

"Shake it up baby now, twist and shout!" Pietro sang along, and he grabbed ahold of my hand and dragged me over to the juke box, as he shimmed and pulled me closer to him.

"You know you twist sooo fiiine." Pietro sang and twirled me around, and then spun me back into his arms.

I squealed in joy, my hair flying out of control, and a smile was etched onto my face. This feeling of joy made me realize that I never want to leave him. I always want my speedster, white haired, mischievous, soul mate, to be by my side.

"Come on and twist a little closer nooow, and let me know that you're miiiine." Pietro said, his cheeks rosy and his grin stretched ear to ear.

Once the song finished and my speedster was selecting another song, I built up the courage inside of me and blurted it out.

"I love you." I said, and Pietro slowly turned around, his smile replaced with a face of shock. I stood there, now having been bold and said the three major words, I began to feel the human emotion of panic.

He walked up to me and cupped my face with his two hands and pulled me into his lips, and kissed me with a fiery explosion of passion. My hands naturally found their way around his neck, trying to pull him closer to my body. Pietro had to break away for air, and he leaned his forehead against mine and whispered.

"I love you too."