Loser

"I enjoy taking long romantic walks... To the fridge"

Caroline's POV
Okay.. So if you haven't noticed I've never really talked to a boy.. Let's just say I enjoy long romantic walks... To the fridge.

Do you ever just get that feeling in your stomach where you're just like "omg you are the biggest idiot in the world, just take the nearest exit, if Zayn can leave One Direction why can't I leave society??" ........... No? Just me?
Oh. Well. I'm feeling that right now. I totally blew it and made myself seem like a overly confident snob.

After making my room look half descent I decided to turn on some music. My favorite Song "Wannabe" by the Spice girl came on, and it was a natural girl instinct to hardcore jam out to it and sin into my hairbrush. I may have even hit the whip a couple times, not gonna lie. But. Little did I know, I had a crowd. I noticed when the song was over, that Levi had saw me through the window and was now hysterically laughing at me...

My life is over.

I avoided any socialization, closed my curtains, and just stood there in utter embarrassment. Why? Why must you do this to me, Lord? I can never step out of my front door ever again. Maybe i can just watch Netflix documentaries for the rest of my life, or I could just go downstairs and throw myself onto the curb, and just wait for someone to end my suffering.

or.... Yeah I've got nothing. Maybe I should make a plan or something to make Levi totally dig me... After a nap.