Chapter 2

Jessica's P.O.V. Wow... I didn't want to be in school right now but you know I'm a straight A student and I'm a good girl! :) But, anyways I love my first period class because I have Mrs.Schlinker and she teaches English 11th grade! I wonder if Shawn will be able to come into my class since his teacher for Auto Mechanics is always busy and leaving school. Well, let's wait and see.

Shawn's P.O.V Man... Mr.Smith was NEVER here but I'm fine with it cuz then I would be able to stay in Mrs.Schlinker's class which Jessica has her in the 1st period! :)

Mrs.Sclinker's P.O.V. "All right students we will be reading chapters 21-30 out of your English Literature books and answer questions." "Mr.Smith's class will be staying in here so I want ya'll to not be distracted by his students when they come and help them feel comfortable if necessary."

Jessica: "Mrs.Sclinker, can I have Shawn help me with my questions since he has the same English class?"

Mrs.Sclinker: "Of course Mrs.Sanchez but make sure ya'll don't copy each other for every question okay."

Jessica: "Okay, and thanks!"

Shawn: "Hey, Jacob do you want to sit with me and Jessica to work on English work?"

Jacob: "Sure, dude just let me tell my girlfriend Bea."

*Mr.Smith's class enters English class*

Shawn: "Omg, Jessica! hey! BAE! what's up? I MISS YOU!" :)

Jessica: "Shawn! hey! BABY! nothing much just English class! I MISS YOU TOO!" ;)

Jacob & Bea Miller: "Hey guys! Shawn wants us to work with you on English!" :)

Jessica: "Oh really, that's fine with me and come over here don't be shy!"

Shawn: "All right, since we got everything out let's pretend were doing our work but we can actually talk!"

Jessica: "Whatever floats your boat muffin Mendes!"

Shawn: "Haha very funny sandwhich Sanchez!"

Bea: "Haha, wow that's pretty funny Jessica but I liked Shawn's nickname for you better sorry!"

Jacob: "Um Idk I can't decide they were both hilarious to be honest haha!"

Jessica: "Well I have to pee brb!"

Jessica: "Mrs.Schlinker can I use the bathroom?"

Mrs.Schlinker: "Yes, Ma'am and just take the bathroom pass and don't take so long!"

Jessica: "Okey Dokey!" :)

A/N: Well... my hand was hurting a lot and I just had to stop typing here muhaha! XD But, anyways I run out of ideas sometimes but I will try my best to update and don't forget to vote, comment and follow me here on wattpad I follow back! :)