Shadow's and Dawn's House

A Two Story Brick House,Including A Basement.

First Floor:

When you enter,you walk into a small room,called a loft. On the wall next to the door is a coat hanger,and some rainboots on the floor.

To The Left of the Loft,is a large kitchen,including a fridge,stove,dishwasher,sink,many cabinets,and a bar.

To The Right of The Loft is a living room,there are two sofa's and on each side of the sofa's is a small table,one holds a lamp,and the other a picture of Shadow's and Dawn's wedding,and a fireplace,which a flat screen Tv(Because we're pretending Ponies have Tv's xD) is attached to the wall ontop it. On the other side,is two bookshelves,filled with books.

To The Left of the Kitchen is a dining room.

Between the Kitchen and Living room is the staircase to the second level.

Second Level:When you reach the top of the stairs,you enter a large room known as the den,to the right is a long hallway,with four doors. Faiths,Dusks,the new foals,rooms,and a bathroom. To The Left is a shorter hallway with two doors,one leads to a guest room,and the other to Shadow's and Dawn's room,which includes there own personal bathroom.

Each child has a dresser,bed,toy chest,bookshelf,a lamp,and  rug in there room,suited to there fav colors,and things.

Basement:

An empty room,with an extra small kitchen,bathroom and a fireplace. There is a sofa facing the fireplace,and a large bookshelf. Over the sofa is a picture of the family,Shadow and Dawn holding Dusk and Faith when they were babies.