Chapter 2: The Dream Girl, The Lioness, and The Wizard- Part One

The old man pulled his silver sword from the sheath and in one swift blow cut the skeletons in half. As the skeletons started to come back together he screamed
" It's now or never Lilliana!"
"Fine."
Out of nowhere a girl with slick back knee long hair swoops down from one of the shorter buildings. She is wearing all leather. A leather skirt with a crop top leather jacket. Her hair is in cornrows on one side and free on the other she parts her hair at the edge of the braided side.
The  young girl pulled out her two revolvers and started to rapid fire at the raging beasts.
"Allistair I got this take him to the church."
Hunter's vision becomes clearer. It was her the girl of his dreams and not how'd you think even since he was five he had a reoccurring dream he saw his whole life on fast forward and at the end of the dream he saw the girl. In the game they were on the battlefield and they were surrounded by black robes.
"Hey wait your the.... ahhhh."
The old man tosses the boy on his shoulder and starts running through the alley way.
When the old man stops they're at an abandoned church in the middle of the city he must've passed this place plenty of times. He walks in and it was cleared out almost no furniture. There were three pedestals one blue, one pink, and one gold. The baby blue tower had a orange orb the others were had no objects. The man who looked like he jumped from a time portal from the past began to spoke.
"Are you the right one boy" ........"hurry up open you mouth lad."
"Uh what?"
"Are you the right lad."
"What are you talking about!"
" forget it I'll take you home."
The old man drags his feet along the busted surface. Then all of a sudden the dream girl walked in. The girl interrupted the elders moping.
" Allistair we didn't even get to the bottom of this, of course he doesn't know."
"Fine ill check him."
Allistair grabs Hunter's arm and pulls him to another room and sits him down.
Hunter hissed," hey watch how you handle me!"
Allistair proceeded to start chanting.
"Aza Gorth..."
" What the heck are you saying."
"... Chinxo Sor TU!"
Hunter's eyes turned into a deep purple immediately, the color was so vibrant his eyes seemed to glow. An outline of a clock forged above his head and took physical form as a pocket watch and bizarrely it floated down in front of the kneeling boy like a feather.

To Be Continued....