1. Cant Talk

Your POV (Point of view)

I honestly don't know how to tell him. I see him at the gym, at school, the library..Everywhere. Literally...

One day his friend comes to me, "Come to my party, it'll be fun. It's at my place tomorrow at 8pm." He smiles and leaves. The next night I get dressed and leave. Not expecting anything spectacular.

-

Opening the doors to his house, the stench of Alcohol lingered through the house. I sigh and walk over to the couch and see him, B/N, sitting with his friends.

I walk into the kitchen, thankfully it's empty and grab a water bottle. He taps on my shoulder and I turn around being face to face. Our lips a few inches from each other.

"sorry." He says and takes a few steps back. I push a piece of hair behind my ear and smile.

"it's okay." I quickly reply and look into his Brown eyes.

"Well okay. How are you?" He asks.

B/N continues to question me.

-

Later in the night he gives me his number so we can hang out outside of school. I then leave the house and go back home.

-

We text every night...About how our days went. And how we feel. But nothing about my love for him. He tells me who he likes one night...It was another girl. At our school. My heart hurted but I didn't want him to know.

The next week goes by and he tells me something else, something I won't ever forget.

"I like you too. But only like 1%"

He had feelings for me, but the other 99% was for the other girl.

The following month he tells me he likes me 2%. It made me fill with joy.

The thing is..as this proceeded we never talked in school. We would smile at each other and that would be it. We never went on dates, Never talked.

He never asked me out. So I didn't know what we were.

We Argued a lot about my friends.

Sometime in May of 2013...
   My friend was upset because we didn't invite her to hang out with my friends and his friends. So B/N yelled at her. Being the person I am I stood up for my friend and he became upset. No,  upset is the wrong word...He was furious..

He then told me he hated me and didn't like me anymore. Telling me not to talk to him. Ever again.

I cried for the next week.

Even if the relationship was only 3-4 months..It was my first relationship.

I still talk to him and he's happy which is good.

But I don't know what to do.

-

One night in August he texts me.

"Hey. I wanna talk. I wanna hope we can still be friends."

I fumed with frustration as it has been 4 months and he never spoke to me.

"I don't want to talk to you."

I quickly reply and throw my phone onto my bed.

"You don't understand. I'm sorry. I don't know why I left that anger on you... I still like you."

I roll my eyes, but as I read the text again my eyes soften. I shake my head.

I can't give in that easily...

Was all I thought but I still liked him.

"B/N I still like you too. But I'm not giving up at easily. I don't want you to act like it's all okay again because it's not."

I sigh and sit on my bed. Head in my hands, elbows on my thigh. Memories start to flood my mind.

The Saturday nights we would skype just to talk until 1am.

When we would sing together.

Take snapshots of each other.

I miss him . I miss it all.