Chapter Two

Thank you for the Breakfast and Pills

Chapter two
Nathan

"NO I DECIDE WHAT THE FUCK YOU WEAR! TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I WILL KICK YOUR ASS DOWN THOSE STEPS!"

"Nath--"

"--FUCK OUT MY FACE!" I yelled cutting that bitch off, the fuck she thought this was. Stupid ho, She worked for me.

"Nathan what is going on?" Roth asked, confused as she walked into the bedroom. She leaned on the door frame still staring my way after side eyeing that bitch Brianna.

"That bitch tried to tell me what she's wearing tonight."

"Oh." Was all she said with a head shake. She looked up from her phone and then sat it on the dresser.

I hated that reply, oh, who says that shit? She was about to catch a backhand to the face for that but she spoke up. "Don't stress yourself out, tonight is your night baby." and like that my stress for the moment was gone.

Roth was so good to me. I didn't show it all the time, well most of the time these days. But she knew.

After 6 years she better have known.

As we talked, Roth knelt in front of me, while her hands opened my robe and I pulled out my dick. While I complained a little more about My morning, annoying ass students, work outside of school and tonight's party she gave a royal performance, I don't think she ever sucked a dick as well as she did this morning.

"Babe wait." She looked at me confused.

"What?" My hand went for hers to help her up and a part of her flinched, she had been doing that a lot lately, it's not like I recently started hitting her here and there. I've tried to stop the abuse on her and to switch to only hitting my ho bitches or my side bitch, Londi, but Roth just be in the wrong place at the wrong time...considering she's always home these days either sick or doing her school work.

She always sick, but the pregnancy tests still come up negative and that's another reason she's always catching these hands. I've made Londi get 2 abortions, meanwhile Roth has had zero and one miscarriage...well two but she doesn't know I know about the one she had two months ago.

While Londi was getting my seed taken out, I knew she was down at General in pain, begging for meds to take her away from that horrible loss, her doctors tell me everything. But it's cool because she got doped up and I taught her a lesson about hiding shit from me. Does she remember? No. And that's just how it is sometimes.

Every marriage is different right?

"Come here," I whispered, Then I took her to bed "Get up off your knees baby girl." And then we proceeded to make love, real genuine, old fashioned love.

We fought, we said I hate you then I love you, we laughed. We had love I promise you that, I'm a nice man, I have a heart and it's far from cold when it comes to Roth, but I'm also old fashion and she is also still a little ass girl sometimes which is why I have to remind her 'I may not be your father, but I am ya daddy' when it comes to discipline.

What I'm trying to say is with me and Roth, The sex was incredible. She moaned as I put the tip in, and then the rest of me came next. Arching her back, biting her lip.

"I really do love you asshole." Roth said under her breath, I gripped her neck and bit her neck. When I went deeper and looked up passed Roth and towards the door I forgot was open, Brianna was standing there touching herself.

I pulled out, rubbed myself and grabbed Roth's ponytail forcing her to suck me as I stared Brianna in the eyes, thinking one thing to myself...42 years of my life has been great...I really knew how to use this magnificent 10 inch cock.