The New Kid

Yuichiro's POV
-----
"Need a hand there?" the blonde had said as his hand had extended out to me, his expression soft and waiting.

I narrowed my eyes as I had looked up at the blonde. So.. this was him. This was the Mikaela everyone was talking about..
-----
"Guren, I don't want to go." I say simply as I had been in the passenger seat of the car, looking out the window as I had my school bag at my feet. This was going to be my first day at some school at Seraph High. This school was probably a place for a bunch of stuck-up snobs, as all schools usually we're. My dads, Guren and Shinya, had to move to a different place from where we had been for their new jobs, which apparently had gotten a better pay. But the thing was, that I would have to move schools.
Like school wasn't bad enough already.
"Oi, Yuu, just suck it up already. What's done is done. Don't be a brat about such a small problem." Guren says as he gives a glance over to me with a small roll of his eyes.
"Gurennn, everyone here's probably just going to be a bitch.." I murmured under my breath, slightly giving a small kick to the top of the board where my feet had been in the car.
"Well then, this will be just the place for you then." He says simply with a small smirk. I groaned at hearing this, making a 'tsk' sound and turning my gaze back out to the window.
Guren then had cleared his throat as he kept his gave forward. Oh no. This had always meant he was going to say something serious..
"Yuu." He began. "I don't want you failing at this school. Your lucky their actually restarting your GPA and all your points just because your moving. And don't get in trouble at this school. I don't want to have to come and pick you up early just because you were being a little brat your first day and all. That's complete bullshi-"
"Yeah, yeah. I know the drill.." I had said with a small yawn as I leaned my head against my hand, my elbow propped onto the side of the car door, letting out a sigh afterwards.
I then had felt the car come to a stop, and Guren had stopped at just about the biggest school I had ever seen.
Seraph High.
"Good luck, Yuichiro." Guren said with a small smile as he had looked over at me as I had gotten out of the car. I ignored what he said, as I had slung my bag over my shoulder, then slamming the car door behind me, and making my way up to the many stairs of the entrance of the school.
Already, there had been many people already around campus. Many had practically flooded around the parking lot and around the front field areas of the school. I nudged my way through everyone, trying to look for the way that would be to the Administrator office.
My eyes scanned everywhere, until I had then finally found the administrator office. I opened the doors, then walking in, and over to one of the administrators.
"Yuichiro Ichinose. New Kid. I need my schedule." I said simply as it could be. I didn't need to make things more complicated then it had needed to be. I just wanted to get to class and get the damn day over with.
"Ah, we heard you'd be coming today." The administrator had said with a smile. They then had began to type away on their computer. "Yuuuuichiroo.." they quietly murmured as they had typed. Then where the printer had been off to the side, a paper then had began to come out from it, and what looked like mum schedule. They then had pulled the paper off, and handed it to me.
"Now, this will be your schedule for now. If you want a change, you can ask for it anytime of this week. After that, you'll have to talk to a councilor about it." They had explained to me.
"Now, if only we had someone to show you around.." they had said as they scanned around the room. Their eyes then lit up as they looked over to a kid who had been shorter than me, with brown hair and greenish sort of eyes.
"Ah, Yoichi! Come here for a second." The administrator had said, and the smaller male had walked on over to the both of us.
"Ah, is this a new kid?" the brunette called 'Yoichi' had asked as his gaze had shifted up to me.
"No shit.." I murmured off to the side as I had looked away from the perky teen.
"Yes, this is. His name is Yuichiro, and I'd like you to show him around and help him out for the next few days." the administrator explained.
"No." I say in a stern tone. "I don't need a little wimpy kid showing me around. I can find a way myself." I say plainly with a blank face.
"Sorry, but it's school rules." the administrator said. I was about to object again, until Guren's words had filled my mind.. He said not to get in trouble my first day..
I let out a groan, then looking back over at the both of them. "Fine, let's just go then.."
~~
"Now, this is a pretty big school. Don't feel bad if you get lost once in a while.. It happens to everyone." The brunette had explained as we had walked. As we walked, there were several phrases being said around. I couldn't quite put my finger on what they had been saying, but the name.. Mikaela, I think it was..? Had been repeated.
"Oi, wimp. Who's this Mikaela everyone's talking about?" I said as I had looked down at the brunette.
"Ahh, Mikaela Eustford. Everyone talks about him on a daily basis. He's pretty much the most popular student in the entire school, and a lot of people have a crush on him. He's really nice, And he's pretty cool too!~" Yoichi had explained to me.
Just what was needed.
Someone I'd hate when I haven't even met them.
Popular kids never turned out good. They were always snobby and up to no good, no matter how innocent they had always seemed. I always ended up hating them as well. It was just natural.
I then closed my eyes as I had walked. "Pssh. Like there's anything cool about a popular k-"
My sentence had been interrupted as all of a sudden, I had bumped into something; more like someone as I had then fell straight back onto the floor.
Everyone in the halls had gotten quiet as I had fallen, feeling everyones gaze around me. I winced as I had felt my head, groaning a slight bit from the pain.
"Ah, I'm sorry!" A voice had spoke out. As I opened my eyes, a male had been bent down right in front of me. As I looked at him, I was first approached with a pair of bright blue piercing eyes. I observed over the male. He had blonde, slightly fluffy hair that had seemed to fit perfectly into place onto his head. His pale skin matching his features. He was wearing a casual school uniform that we had all been wearing, but had been a lot neater worn them what I had it as.
"Need a hand there?" the blonde had said as his hand had extended out to me, his expression soft and waiting.

I narrowed my eyes as I had looked up at the blonde. So.. this was him. This was the Mikaela everyone was talking about..
"I'm Mikaela Eustford, and I'm-"
"Shut it. I don't need help from a popular stuck-up snob like you."
"...Excuse me...?"