Death

Now the Death is waiting for me. I have been good for many years but it didn't satisfied my soul. Death whispering me to give up. I insist no to give up. I need to make more things that can do to make changes. Chains are about to urge me but lefted me standing. Death and Life start playing again. I'm foe of myself. Playing with life with death. What would be the end if your own self is your greatest foe in this time?

Many changes have been done as I come back to this moment, I may not search for it but it was searching me back. I didn't fear him but I'm worry to the loss I've created if I loss it. I'm in the edge of a cliff that I have been before. I could see the memories of past that hurt me and haunt me that can change my mind to give up as I see the horrible things I made. I stepped backward as to take a deep breath. Should I jump or run over it? Wounds that have been scar and be fresh once more to make the cuts lie into my arms. I let myself see my reflection and my impurities. Every step is a choice.

I could see no one behind my back. I maybe alone in the journey I've choose. I maybe insisting the one that's not is right. Hopeful right is the chains that scattered in my way. I've written my own fate. Insisting my own destiny. Darkness provokes the light that is still existing to the hope it will take another way. I'm dealing with my own to keep me safe as no one is guiding me. I know I about to face the first fear by the people. Death was his name. I know he is about to hunt me but he didn't need to because I surrender myself as the time found itself. I accepted that their was a time to give up but this was not time for it, I'm here to fight no give. I may take the risk to make all scattered be a whole without hurting somebody. I would die but the memories do not. I may taken because I give it. Death is still death at the end, no one would be exempted as you have written on the list.

The time bounds, I can see the mid day's light fading. I know it was a sign. I need to face the greatest one whom preserved the peace and balance. I just smile. He have thought me many things. He keep me living and now this is the time to surrender. My feet have weaken by years is about to rest. I need to rest but I know their will be a day I would see again the beautiful creation as of now I need to face him, his might and power. I smile and take a deep breath and rest

---
sorry for the typos!
-sunlighning16