1.Summer camp

Alex's POV
I awoke to the sound of my  alarm clock, as I turned i saw my parents with my suitcase, I sat up confused
"ummm what's going on" i said rubbing my eyes
"We're sorry dear,but we've decided  to send you summer camp"they explained as I  sat in the comfort of my  bed.
"The bus will be here in 20, so hurry up and get dressed"my dad said enthusiastically.I wanted to scream and cry at the same time but instead I remained calm and began to get ready.

The bus was outside I shrugged and hopped on.I began to scan the seats until I  found an empty spot. I was finally here,I peered out the window to see three other buses with clusters of kids tumbling out i smiled and flung my back pack over my shoulder.As I waited for the camp so called "leaders" to get everyone off the buses I noticed a boy step off the third bus.His hair was  brown with eyes to match he smirked and jumped into the crowd of teens.

Ethan's POV
I looked into the crowd and spotted a girl with dark hair looking right at me but as I returned her gaze she turned away.I rummaged through the crowd and stood behind her ,i glanced over at her and smiled waiting for a reaction but nothing.A small man entered the crowd and blew his whistle,she went to move and tripped over my foot.
I stared at her and she froze ,
"come on form a circle Kids "she dusted herself off and walked away from me just like that.

Alex's POV
The midget man started to speak
"right runt your either here because your parents wanted to teach you a lesson or hate you" I gulped.
He then read out the cabin order and i went to my bunk.

The next day in the cafeteria I heard"hey wait up"
And i turned to see the boy inches away from me
"Um hey there " I said
"I'm Ethan "he smirked
"Wanna do something fun "?
"Depends what your definition of fun is "
"I guess your have to find out " he said as he adjusted his beanie.
"fine by me , I'm down "you said.
"see you soon"he waved as he walked away.

well its not everyday this happens , i had to take my chances.

lets just hope he's not a murder or rapist

Wait does he even know my name ?

Authors note
This is my first fanfic so please tell me your opinions it would really help me out ~probably_writing