Chapter 1 - He left me

Lisa's POV

Rick left me, all alone, what am I going to do now? I hate this. Also I think...I think something bad...I can't bring myself to say it

Amy's POV

Lisa never talks to us any more, just her boyfriend, she only does band stuff then goes to see him. It makes me feel so alone.

Lisa's POV

I took a test, oh my gosh what have I done, I'm so stupid. Everyone will hate me, I start crying, Amy walks into the bathroom.

"Lisa what the heck are you doing on the floor? Oh my gosh!! Wow!! What the heck!!" She stared shouting, I tried to run out but Christina turned up and stopped me from moving, blocking the door.

"What's going on?" She asked me and Amy.

"Lisa's pregnant!! Her stupid dumb boyfriend got her pregnant and she didn't even think about what she was doing! Now she's messed up everything!" She shouted again, wow she's so mad at me but I'm not surprised, I mean, I'm mad at myself.

"Lisa, look at me" Christina said, I felt like I was a kid again, I looked at her, scared, tears streaming. " is this true?" She asked.

"Yeah, okay?!, yeah!!!" I ran away, locking myself in mine and Amy's room. No one knocked for a whole till later on. I didn't moved when they knocked.

"Please Lise, Open up" Christina said, nothing.

"Lisa"

"I'll tell mom and dad I don't care how childish that would be, this is serious"

I opened the door.

"I know it's stupid and I shouldn't have done it" I said

"How did it happen Lisa? Were you thinking at all?"

"No I wasn't, it just happened in the moment and before I knew it...but he's left me now anyway" I sat down on the bed. Christina didn't say anything.

"You hate me don't you?"

"I don't know Lise" and she left, this is all my fault.

Christina's POV

No I don't hate Lisa, I'm just, angry with her so I just told her I didn't know.