Chapter 2: Onyx

"Hello"

"You" whispered Edward harshly.

"You Cullens are so confusing. How can you resist the beautiful scent. It's just so-"

"Delicious" oops. I got the sister glare. The sister glare is a death glare given to a sister if she says something bad or weird or...

"Hey Onyx. Why don't you concentrate on your work honey. You don't want to fail this biology test."

My turn. The death glare (sister glare) had taken place because of Scarlett.

"Hey Edward."

"What"

"How about we have another convocation tomorrow."

"Erm"

To be true Edward did sound pretty worried. But he's a strong guy. He's never worried or scared; maybe about Bella but other than that.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow... Edward Cullen"

"Hey there B-"
Not Bella. Not today anyway.
"Why"
*School Bell Rings*
"that's why. "

I didn't feel so good on the way home. I think Scarlett saw me clutching my throat or breathing heavily.
"Er are you okay?"
"Wha- yeah yeah I'm fine, just a little... thirsty and all."
Oh my god. Why didn't you say so!! That's what Scarlett said to me. We had strolled into the forest where we like to eat. But we didn't stay. We actually walked, well raced, to the other end onto a small town.

"Yikes this is hard. Most people are in pairs or threes! Hardly anyone's on their own."

That was until Scarlett saw a 20 year old male coming out of his house. We walked at the same time, with an identical grin on our faces. Linking arms around the boy's back we said:
"Let's do this in a little more privacy."

"Oh I'm sorry," said the boy, "I'm not looking for partners."

"Oh no honey it's fine. Nothing like that at all. "
"We just want directions to food."

We took him right into the centre of the woods. I was about to dig my fangs straight into his neck when-

"Stop this instant!"

As we were, we let the body drop and the boy ran away in fear. We stood there, hands on our hips as we were face to face with the angry Cullen's.