Im Amy

Dumb name right. My mother and father named me after some singer from the stone age. Or 1980.

Anyway back to peter. He seemed to know how I had come and how to take me back but also he knew I didn't want to go back. My father left before I was born, my mother pays no attention to me because she has her two other perfect daughters (devil 1 and devil 2). He somehow must of sensed that because like a shot he replied to my thoughts.
"to make you feel better why don't I play you a song"

Obviously I was like screaming yes inside I mean who wouldnt right. Sadly I'm VERY stubborn and was certain that I was going to say no.
On the plus side, my mouth has a mind of its own.
"sure why not"
"perfect" he replied with that stupid corky grin. Oh I hate that face so much!!!!!!
After moment of staring at me and making me EXTREMELY uncomfortable, he began to play.

It was the most.....mesmerising sound that I had ever heard. A mix between sorrow and joy, life and death. It defined everything that I had ever seen and I honestly just wanted to dance with Peter, but also to scream and hit him too.
"you hear it?" a voice beckoned beside me, breaking me from the trance.
"of course don't you?" I replied with sarcasm and curiosity. " wait who the hell are you?"
"I'm felix, peters right hand man, you must be...Amy right?"

Right so a stranger asks me who I am on an island overrun by boys. What do I do?