Chapter 1: Scarlett

" Look at this dump." I said to Onyx.

" Yeah" She replied.

"Do you smell?" I continued

" Vampire", Onyx had spoken for me.

I am Scarlett, Onyx and I say we're twins because we were both transformed at the same time by the same person.

It's strange, her name is Onyx, but her hair is white, it reminds me of opal...

We both are gifted vampires, it's amazing, I bet we are rare, we both have three gifts, two of which are the same, those are telepathy and we are shields, we can unshield ourselves when we want, I can freeze time for ten minutes at the maximum, whenever I want.

Now here we were in Forks High School, and there are already vampires here. They can smell us I know it, and Onyx can too.

Edward is looking at us. I thought to Onyx

I know

I have an idea...

Hey, Edward, are you ok? I know his name is Edward, telepathy= Reading minds and speaking to people in their minds.

Edward turned around to see if Bella was talking to him, she wasn't, of course, but then he started conversation.

      Finally it was our last lesson Biology, and guess who sat in front of us, yes, Edward and Bella, I know that's what you were thinking.

Hello Edward. We both thought to him.

" Bella, did you say something?"

" No."

Behind you. Onyx beat me to it.

Edward looked round to see us, we smirked, it looked like we were going to has some fun this year...