"I'll leave the two of you in here for a a little bit. A nurse will be in shortly to give you a prescription for a sleeping pill. Taylor, it's ok. This is very common. It just wasn't the right time. You can always try again."

Taylor just nodded her head as Karlie looked at the doctor with tears in her eyes and thanked her. As the doctor left, Karlie just held her wife, stroking her hair as she cried against her chest.

"I'm so sorry baby." Karlie whispered against her wife's hair.

A short time later the nurse came in and gave a prescription for a sleeping pill and also injected Taylor with a sedative to help calm her down.

Taylor got dressed and was wheeled out in a wheelchair. As they neared the waiting room, Karlie motioned for Scott and Austin to come over.

"She lost the baby." Karlie said as a few tears fell from her eyes. "She was given a sedative, so she's a little out of it right now. Let's go home."

"I'm so sorry Karlie." Scott said as he placed his arm around her shoulders and pulled her in for a hug.

They got to the vehicle and soon they were pulling up to their apartment.

"Hi mommy." Mikayla said as she saw her mother's walking into the house. Karlie and Austin were holding Taylor up as Sean came around and picked the singer up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom.

"Mommy."

Karlie picked up her daughter and gave her a hug.

"Mommy has a boo boo in her belly. She's gonna go to sleep now but you can come and see her after ok?"

Tears began to stream down Karlie's face as she tried to be strong for her daughter.

"Mama puppy?"

Karlie chuckled as she said, "Go ahead. You go play with your puppies."

The model watched her daughter walk away as she felt Kimby touch her arm.

"Kar, is Taylor ok?"

Scott and Austin were standing next to the girls as Karlie informed them that they had just recently  found out that Taylor was pregnant but because the doctor didn't hear a heartbeat yet, they didn't want to tell the family yet. Karlie looked at her sister as she said, "She miscarried."

"Oh Karlie, I'm so sorry."

Kimby pulled her sister in for a hug as Austin came over and wrapped his arms around the two of them.

"Would you guys be willing to stay a little while longer, to entertain Mikayla?"

"Yeah, of course." Austin replied.

"Thank you. I'll be upstairs."

Karlie walked in her bedroom and saw her wife just laying on the bed sleeping. She grabbed pajamas and changed her really quick and then laid on the bed next to her. She leaned over and kissed her cheek as she whispered, "I love you."

A few hours had passed since Karlie had dozed off. It was now 7:30pm and Taylor was still sound asleep. Karlie went downstairs and found Kimby and Austin sitting on the couch with Mikayla in the middle.

"And what are you eating little girl?"

Mikayla held up a Cheetos Cheese Puff for Karlie to have some. She bent down and happily ate it as her little one began to laugh.

"Did she eat dinner?"

"She didn't want anything." Austin replied.

"Oh really? And she verbally told you that?"