Awkward dinner's{28}

Start from the beginning

When we hop in the car I think straight away Chase can tell I'm nervous.

"She'll love you Layla, she already knows your a nice girl don't stress" he reassures me and places a hand in mine while keeping his other hand on the steering wheel.

I just smile at him and turn my head to look out the window.

When we arrive at Chase's he opens the front door for me and I follow him in.

"Hey Ma" Chase says and leans down to kiss his mom on the cheek, while she is stirring a pot of something.

"Hey darling" she responds.

"Mom you remember Layla don't you?" He asked his mother.

"Oh don't be silly she's all you ever talk about" she giggles and I see Chase look a little embarrassed but Chase's mom pulls me into a bear hug.

"Hello mrs Ryder" I politely say.

"Remember just call me Maria, I feel to old being called Mrs Ryder" she laughs.

I slightly laugh and then my leg was attack I look down to see Milly attached to my leg.

"Hey Milly" I laugh.

"Hey Layla" she giggles wiping away her long ringlets that fall down on her face.

"I've missed you, you little cutie" I say a start to tickle her.

She laughs and laughs and pleads for me to stop.

When I stop she runs of laughing.

She is so freaking cute!

"Hey hot stuff" I hear someone say behind me, I just roll my eyes.

"Hey Aiden" I smile.

"Wow bro definitely punching there!" He looks me up and down and tries to hi five Chase who just glares at him.

"Punching?" I asked confused.

"You know, punching meaning he's doing better then he deserves" Aiden explains.

Chase walks up to me wraps his arms around my waist I'm so close to him right now only a couple of inches away.

"Definitely punching babe" he whispers in my ear sending shivers all over my body.

"Dinners ready!" Maria shouts.

I see Maria pull Chase into the corner.

"I'm sorry but he insisted in coming to dinner but he's not staying the night, okay?" I hear Maria whisper to Chase.

Chase just looks mad.

"If he says anything to offend Layla I will not hesitate to hurt him this time!" He says through gritted teeth.

Maria just's sighs.

"Here Layla, I hope you like soup" she smiles and puts some in a bowl for me.

"Thank you" I smile and take a seat next to Chase.

Not long after we're all seated Paul walks in, and he reeks of alcohol.

"Hey babe" Paul says and smashes his lips onto Maria's lips, she pushes him off and wipes her mouth obviously embarrassed, even Milly is keeping her head down.