"Oye mumma's boy..look here.." Armaan held him up in air and he started giggling making both AR smile looking at him,admiring him cutely.

"Armaan, his eyes are so like yours. So expressive.."

"And his nose,just like yours,shoo naughty.." He kissed his nose making him giggle more.

"Babu aap kab uthe??"Riddhima took him from Armaan knowing he must be hungry and that's why got up, or else this is not the time for him to get up.

"Baa--baa--baa" he smacked his tiny hands in Riddhima's head taking her hair in his little fist and started licking her cheeks.

"Riddhmaan baby..ap mumma ko chicky chicky kyu kar rahe ho babu..??" Armaan took hold on her again as Riddhima sat on bed taking a soft towel covering her chest to feed Riddhmaan who now was sucking his dadda's Chin.

"Armaan tum fresh ho jao,mai riddhu ko feed kar deti hu.." Armaan gave riddhmaan to Riddhima and went towards the bathroom but again turn,"do you mind joining me??"

She glared him snapping back,"q mai q join karu..jao apni un porn stars ko Hi fantasize kar lo.."

"Ohh ho baby, uhne fantasize bhi kar liya toh bhi practical toh tumhare sath Hi karuga na.."he wink and close the door as she throw a pillow to him.

It's been 4 years to their marriage now and with a 5 months riddhmaan and now they are happily ever after. yes yes I know you just saw them fighting so lemme clear why and how this happened.

After they confessed their love to each other, they gave their body and soul to each other. It was a new start to the life loving each other and having each other.

As the life keeps on going, they get to know better of each other and were inseparable, though they had many different likes and dislikes but they managed and understood each other getting more close.

That is why we say,WHEN OPPOSITE ATTRACTS,they binds with each other and after binding together, no power of the world can separate Them and not to forget,love is the most powerful and effective bind,then how on earth they can stay away from each other.

They spent these years,loving celebrating kissing cuddling arguing and not to forget fighting, not much fighting, just 6 days a week.

Yeah yeah its too less I know, but then they are AR-the inseparable yet fighting couple.

They had no boundaries of happiness when they were told about their love bud.

And the way this beautiful little one entered in their lives was the most beautiful yet wildest thing ever happened to them.

After completing their a week posting in lonavala and panchgani,staying away from each other,they were craving to meet and so Armaan went to lonavala to pick up Riddhima while they hugged each other and started their ride back to Mumbai.

It was pouring heavily as they reached Half way and their car halted in middle of a wild jungle. They somehow managed to find a broken hut to spent the night having no other choice.

But guess what, this choice was the best thing the choose. Having each other all wet in a small hut with their clothes doing no help heating fire in water showing perfect lines of their bodies and their sizzling eyes dripping firing desires showing how much they craved for each other in just a mere of 7 days.

They hugged each other cuddling kissing and with passion flowing all in their system more faster then blood,the cloths were discarded as they made wild love having each other fully all over again.

A week later,having a sudden stomach ache confirmed that the Rain-Hut encounter was the best encounter ever and of a wild encounter, theirs always a beautiful result. And here's the result, a very sweet and adorable RIDDHMAAN. Soul of two different bodies 'Riddhima-Armaan'. Who would have thought that a broken little hut could give such a wonderful and beautiful gift to them.