All the elders went to rest knowing if they are saying that Riddhima is gonna be back means yes she will be back.

As soon as the elders were out of their site,gang shift to the garden and girls start asking questions all together, "Rahul ridzi mili??","Atul kaha hai ridzi..??"," aur Armaan kaha hai??"

"Chupppp" Rahul said but Muskaan is Muskaan, "oye khote tu Chup..bata ab kaha hai Armaan Riddhima.."

"Abe tu bolne degi toh na mai Kuch bol.." He replied pulling her to him for a sweet hug.

"Oye ladna aur Romance karna band karo..aur bolo" Nikki pulled they away.

"Armaan samjh gaya ki ridzi kaha hogi and finally humare love birds sath hoge.." Rahul said and hugged Muskaan.

"Hope Riddhima wahi kare jo humne use kaha hai.." Nikki recalled the moment they made a plan with Riddhima to make Armaan come near her.

****flashback****

As soon as Armaan left Mallik House,Riddhima ran behind him but till then Armaan just doomed the car in high speed.

Gang came out with her and she broke down completely sitting down crying.

"Wo chala gaya.. wo phir mujhse dur chala gaya.."she cried hard while the gang was still standing helpless. It's been a quite time they are trying to make him understand that Riddhima loves him but now he is on the other side where before, Riddhima was standing.

"KAUN DUR CHALA GAYA RIDDHIMA ??"a firm determine voice came to her making her look up.

She looked at him and he make her get up and wiped her tears.

"Dadaji.." All said together and then all seek his blessings.

"Bete kya hua,q ro rahe ho app..aur kaun apko chod ke chala gaya.."dadaji asked putting his hands around her shoulder and took her towards the bench in garden asking others to follow him.

" dadaji Armaan mujhe chod ke chala gaya..use ab bhi lagta hai ki mai usse divorce chahti hu.." She said again crying.

"Bete pehle toh aap rona band Karo.." He made her sit and sat next to her,"ab shuru se batao ki hua kya hai?? " he was really worried as Riddhima spoke about divorce. He loved them together and can never see them separate.

"Dadaji wo.." Riddhima told everything to dadaji about their life after marriage.. How she use to blame him for everything.. And their living in separate rooms and Sharing nothing like husband and wife... Fighting for anything but nothing... Then shashank asking for Sharing room and Riddhima demanding Armaan for divorce.. His ignorance towards her and then her realization but still not confession.

"Hmm" said dadaji,and held her through shoulder and said,"beta galti har insan se hoti hai..kahi baar aisa ho jata hai ki humara jeevansathi humara pyaar humare sath hota hai..bilkul samne..par hume samjhne me der lag jati hai..aur ab jab tumhe realize ho gaya toh kiska wait kar rh ho..jao Jake boldo us gadhe ko.."

"Dadaji bolna Hi toh chahti hai ye.." Muskaan said,"par apka wo idiot pota..wo chance kaha de raha hai.."

"Haa dadaji..",Nikki sat next to him," wo idiot toh bas ye samjh baitha hai ki Riddhima ko divorce chahiye aur bas ab zid pe hai ki divorce deke rahega.."

"Koi divorce nahi hoga..ab meri baat suno aur jo mai Kahu wo karo.."dadaji smiled," Riddhima Aisi kaunsi jagah hai Jaha tum sabse jyada ghussa ya upset hone pe jati ho..??"

"Fie escape" all looked at each other as everyone has said the same thing at the same time.

Dadaji laughingly said,"thik hai ab apna mobile do Hume..."she shoke her head and said,"jee phone room me hai.."