Sleepover

Later on while the sun was going down, the doorbell rings and you open the door to see Karou with a bag.. *A bag is never a good sign* you thought. "Well, before I left I noticed the sun was going and thought maybe I should sleep over" Karou said *I knew it wasn't a good sign* you think to yourself "and Tamaki, and honey, Mori, and Kyoya!" Karou says as everybody pops out of nowhere as he says their names.

"What the- I thought it was going to be just me and you Karou!" You say in an angry tone "Sorry, Y/N but once I told them that I was sleeping over at your place.. they all wanted to come a long..." Karou explains *Great! Just Fantastic* Honey comes up to me "Are you disappointed that we came a long Y/N-chan? ;-;" Honey asks "No of course not!" The other guys saw the look on my face when I said that and knew I was lying except for honey.

"Where's Haruhi?" You ask "She went to go visit her cousin that lives in some other state/country" Kyoya says *Dang it that means I'm the only girl tonight* "Oh that's wonderful" you say sarcasticly. You sigh and walk you to Karou "Yo, Karou what was it that you want to tell me at the theater?" He looks at you and yells "Well we need to go somewhere more quiet because Tamaki is screaming because Mori is chasing him because he accidentally gave Honey some MT. Dew and because of that Honey is also making a lot of noice!" Karou says "Yeah I noticed all the noice from upstairs but it's still more quiet than down here so let's go up there!" You say "GOOD IDEA!!" Karou yells.

You and Karou go upstairs and in your another big living room you sit on the couch and say "Now, tell me..." "O-Ok you know the thing I've  been trying to tell you for like 4 years?" He says "Yes!"
"Well this is it and it may seem unbelievable but..."
"..."
"It is that"
"............."
"I have a twin..."
You start bursting out laughing so hard that tears come out of your eyes "OMG KAROU! THROUGH OUT THESE YEARS I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING REALLY SERIOUS!!" his eyes widened "Y-You don't believe me?!? You think this is a joke!?!" You look at him "Karou, you know how it is to joke me so face it, it's never going to happen I just know when someone is joking!" You laugh "Well, you don't know when someone is joking now because I'm not joking!!" You put a hand on his shoulder while laughing "If there were two of you than that would be a like double trouble..!" You walk back down stares and everyone stops what they're doing they you laughing STILL. "What do you seem to be laughing at Y/N?" Kyoya asks. "Well, I was upstairs and Karou said that he has a twin!" You laugh harder (so basically you were laughing like yandere from yandere simulator! Lol) while you are laughing you look up at the others and they are completely silent "HAHA!..haha....hehe......huh..." "W-Why aren't you guys laughing?".

[Ooohhhhh spoiler alert your about to get upset with all of them! Lol]