Part 2.

Part 2.

"Your doing it wrong again!" Severus said, clearly frustrated.

"I'm trying!" Lily groaned, "It's just to hard." Severus sighed deeply.

"It's not hard, you just need to concentrate." Severus said, standing beside Lily and taking the top of the spoon, just by her hand. He continued for the forth time this lunch break to show her how to stir it. "Stir like this, stop flicking your wrist so much."

Severus looked up from the bubbling cauldron as he wiped his hands on his large robes. He glanced to the clock, they had 10 minutes left.

"Evans, stir it twice counter clock-wise then add your unicorn hair." He said impatiently. The potion should have been done long ago.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Lily blurted suddenly.

"I want you to finish that potion." Severus said, picking up her quill and jotting down notes for her. "This quill is terrible," He said, "The ones with the speckled feathers are the best."

"You didn't answer my question." Lily coaxed, stirring the potion. Severus picked up thier books and put them in the cabinet. As he did, Lily's potion began to bubble and boil, sloshing in the cauldron wildly. It began changing from the mild violet to vibrant green. Lily dropped her spoon in surprise. "Uhm.. Uhm.." She said hurriedly, he still didn't know what to call Severus, even after the 5 lunch sessions they had, had together. He wasn't paying any attention at all, but was flipping through the pages in a book. The potion began turning black. 

"Severus!" She yelled, then wished she hadn't. Severus walked over and took the spoon from where she had dropped it, stirring it twice. 

"I said counter clock-wise." He sighed, "Pay attention to what your doing." 

Lily growled and put her head in her hands. "I'm useless." She groaned.

"No use crying over spilt potion." He stated, "Come on, help me clean." Severus had started to clean the room the muggle way, with Lily looking on confused. A flick of her wand and the room was back in pace, in tip-top shape. "Or you can just do that.." He muttered.

"You didn't answer me earlier." Lily said, putting her things back in her bag.

"I said nothing Evans." Severus snapped. 

"Well.. I was just trying to be nice." Lily mumbled, hanging her head and putting her bag over her shoulder. 

The pale boy sighed, "I didn't mean it like that.. I just ment.."

"I get it Severus." Lily said daringly, calling him by his first name twice in one day. "I'll see you tomorrow then?"

Severus nodded. "Same time, Same place."

(Sorry it's kinda short;p)