a fred weasley love story(hp fanfic)

Intro

My name is Scarlet Parker, but my friends call me Charlie. I have long straight black hair and bright blue eyes, I'm short for my age but not too short, I'm also very skinny. I'm what the wizard world calls an animagus, meaning I can change into an animal. My animal is a phoenix. I am 11 and I just received my Hogwarts letter. I'm not muggle-born, but I live with in a foster home because both of my parents are in prison. I'm in a foster home because a man named professor snape thought it would be safer than in the wizarding world. I have been in contact and have met professor snape a few times.

On the morning of my birthday, I was visited Severus Snape; he gave me a letter saying I was to attend Hogwarts. He told me that I wouldn't have to return to the home I had been living in because we can't risk them finding out about magic. He took me to this place called diagon alley so I could get my school supplies, I even got a wand. When we stopped for a bite to eat, I asked him if he knew who my parents were. He said they were good people but they did something very bad and went to Azkaban (he told me that's the wizard prison) I asked what they did but all he said was 11 years ago there was a very dark wizard who was recruiting members, and that my parents had joined him and when he was defeated they were arrested. He then proceeded to tell me the story of Harry Potter.

I met a boy named Draco Malfoy and we promised we would write the rest of the summer. When we finished we went home to wait for the day when I had to get on the train to Hogwarts.