Its complicated!

Becca's P.O.V.

"DING DONG" the doorbell rang, "ugh, I'll get it!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I ran to the door and opened it, 'great! It's Harry' I thought sarcastically, "Harry." I said coldly. In case you couldn't tell I HATE my sister's boyfriend! The truth is he's not even that bad, I just REALLY hate boy-bands! (Except the Beatles! Paul McCartney's my godfather!). "Nice to see you too Becca!" He said while walking in to our incredible mansion!"LUCY!!!! YOUR PUPPETS HERE!!!!" I yelled up to my sister. That's what I call her boyfriends; puppets. They do everything she says! They don't even care that she's a vindictive narcissist! All they care about is her body, it's disgusting! "Ha ha ha" she said sarcastically. "Hi Harry" she said happily! I rolled my eyes and went up to my room. 'If only she knew!' I thought.

Lucy's P.O.V.

Harry, Harry, Harry, I look at some posters my boyfriend gave me. Harry, One Direction, One Direction, Justin Bieber. WHAT IS MY EX BOYFRIENDS POSTER DOING IN MY HOUSE? I hear the doorbell downstairs. "Ugh. I'll get it!"my sister, Becca yells. I hear a British accent coming from downstairs. "LUCY YOUR PUPPET'S HERE!!!!" Becca shouted. Ugh! I hate when she calls my boyfriends puppets. Becca can be so...rude. I crumple up the Bieber poster before Harry gets the chance to see it. I run downstairs to see a tall figure with curly brown hair, electric green eyes, and a bright smile that puts a smile on everyone else's face. "Hi Harry!" I said energetically. "Hello love." He says and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. He grabs my hand and walks upstairs with me. "Where did my sister go?" I ask him. "She ran upstairs disgusted because we were all lovey dovey. She slammed her door so hard, I thought that her door would break." We giggle and run into my room.

Becca's P.O.V.

"BECCA COME DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!" I hear my sisters voice through our intercom system. I was in the middle of practicing my dance! (yes we have a dance studio in our house) How dare she! I walked Down the stairs and stopped dead in my tracks! 5 of my least favorite people on the planet were sitting on my couch staring at me. 'Oh no!' I thought, "becca, this is one di-" ya I know who they are Lucy" I interrupted. They all personally introduced themselves and there was one in particular that annoyed me, I think his name is Louis, ya that sounds right, Louis, anyway this is what he said: " how do you do? Your majesty!" Like seriously! How obnoxious can you be?!?! I glared at him and sat on the couch across from them. "I invited them for dinner!" Lucy told me. 'Great!' I thought sarcastically. I fake smiled back at her. We all walked to the dinner table, I sat down and Louis sat next to me, I smiled at him and moved to sit next to Lucy. We talked about random things and by the end of dinner I officially HATED Louis Tomlinson! "Well this has been fun but I think I'm gonna go!" I said while standing up, "Becca, sit!" Lucy said, "I'm not a dog!" I responded. "Woof woof!" Louis said. 'Douche-bag!' I thought, everyone started laughing. "You think that's funny" I said, he nodded, I picked up my drink and went over to him "we must have a very different sense of humor!" I said, "and why's that?" He responded. I poured the drink over his head and said "cuz that's what I call funny" I said and started laughing! That's when I heard my sister say: "sorry! My sisters a little brat!" I turned around and looked at her as though I was thinking and she smiled at me as though she was satisfied with herself, not for long bitch! "So you must want some too, 'cause I'd be happy to get a refill!" Now it's my turn to be satisfied, she just stared at me as I walked out!

Lucy's P.O.V

"So you must want some too cuz ill be happy to get a refill!" My sister snapped and then she ran upstairs. "Louis, do you need a towel?" I ask, already knowing the answer will be yes. I run and get a towel from the nearest bathroom to get Louis a towel!