Chapter 3- carla's birthday part 2

CARLA'S POV
So many thoughts were rushing through my head right now!
*All the thoughts she is thinking"
My mum was an Alcholic, it was Me and Rob that had.... Had to look after ourselves properly! Johnny is MY REAL DAD, LIKE WTF! That means Aidan is my half brother, my mum is the same alcoholic I knew when I was growing up, her name was Sharon Donovan, that also meant Rob was actually my half brother, that means my half sister was Kate on my dads side.... OMG I MARRIED MY COUSIN... I M...M...MARRIED...PAUL, HE'S MY COUSIN! That means Michelle is NOT my Sister, she is also my cousin! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE ANY OF THIS, and feel physically SICK!!!

"Carla.... Carla.... Are you there babe?" Michelle said. I just blanked everything out for a minute until Kate came up behind me and start tickling me that made me automatically laugh and forget everything I just thought about!! "Are you okay?" Kate asked. "Yeah i', fine darling!" Carla replied and hugged her!
We had finally eaten everything, when Robert came over! "Is there anything else I can get you's?" Robert asked, "nah....TA!" Michelle, Kate and Aidan replied. While Carla ran out of the bistro and Nick came back over to the table shaking his head. "Is there something I said?" Robert asked. "NO.... She's just got a lot on her mind at the moment!' Michelle replied and gave Robert a small smile. Nick was about to go out and look for Carla. "Nick... I will go yeah!" Michelle said! "Yeah... Fine!" Nick replied. "Sorry I will have to go and see her guys." Michelle said, "yeah it's fine!" Kate replied. "We have to get back to work anyways!" Aidan said. "Okay see ya guys" Michelle replied and walked out of the bistro!!

*At Victoria Court Flats*
Michelle pressed the buzzer up to Carla's flat! Carla answered.... "Hello!" Carla said! "It's me.... Chelle!" Michelle said! "Yeah... Come on up! Carla replied.... And then Carla pressed the buzzer to let Chelle in, Chelle opened the door to go into the flats, when Emilie ran over shouting! "MUM!" Emilie said and finally got to Victoria court.  "What's up Em?" Michelle asked! "You got a minute?" Emilie asked. "Not really NO...Sorry!" Michelle replied not knowing Carla was listening from top of stairs. "It's fine... It can wait!" Emilie said! "Okay see ya babe!" Michelle said. "Wait NO... It can't wait, it's just a quick question." Emilie said! "Fine... What?" Michelle aske. "Can you look after Lucy tonight?? It's just Jack wants to take me to the cinemas!! Emilie asked. "Yeah... Sure!! Michelle replied. "Okay bye mum!" Emilie said while walking back over to the rovers! Michelle turned around and went upstairs and knocked on Carla's door and Carla opened the door straight away and basically pulled Michelle in side, not knowing she left the door open. "Okay,,, why did you run out of the bistro? Michelle asked. "WELL...." Carla said! "Before you say anything.... I know you have had a fought time this past year or so, and I know it can't be easy to sit around a table on your birthday with your brother and sister when they don't even know your there sister!" Michelle said! "YOU WHAT???" Two people said in the background!! Carla and Michelle turned around to see Kate and Aidan standing at the door...

A/N- I hope you enjoyed the second part of Carla's birthday hopefully it was better than the first part! And I  thought I should of done that Kate and Aidan heard everything about Carla being there sister at her door. Cause that was leading up to bit where Kate and Aidan found out about it, because that happens in CORRIE TONGHT!!! So I thought I should do that so it fits in with this storyline bit so yeahhhh!
Hope you are enjoying it so far.

Stay strong xox