KIdnapped By My Bestfriend

Cher's POV

Incase you don't know me I'm Cher Lloyd. I have brown eyes, my hair color is brown, and I'm a pop star. And right now I'm making popcorn for me and my best friend Niall Horan. We actually haven't seen each other since high school. I recently bumped into him at a interview. He spilled a bowl of chocolate pudding on me. I guess he was doing one of his pranks. We had been the trouble makers of high school. Also the popular kids. Me mostly because of my voice and my looks. But Niall his was for, being athletic, a good singer, a prankster, and of course his looks. I hear the microwave beep interrupting me from my thoughts. I quickly take the hot bag out and out it on the counter. I search for a bowl and successfully find a big pink one.

'Oh Niall will just love this' I thought sarcastically

I poured all the popcorn out of the bag into the bowl. I threw the bag away, grabbed the bowl and went into the living room to see Niall had chosen his movie. Grease.

"You still like grease," I asked him

"Duh its the best movie of all time," he said in his Irish accent

Just as he finished both of our phones buzzed simultaneously. We picked them up to see a picture of me and Niall from like a minute ago. There was a caption below that said:

'Niall Horan and Cher Lloyd, watching grease, could this be a date, is Cher cheating on Craig Monk,' Anonymous

I turned over to my left to see the curtains open and a guy on a roof with a camera across the street. I quickly ran over to the window and closed the curtains.

"Well that is going to have to be another meeting with our managements," I said plopping down next to Niall

"You think," he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ONE MOVIE AND A 4 BOWLS OF POPCORN LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well I think I'm going to call it a night, Ill text you tomorrow," Niall said

"Okay," I said and we walked over to the door.

We said our final good byes and I locked the door behind him. I quickly cleaned up the living room and washed out the bowl we used for popcorn. After I was done I went up to my bedroom and changed into pink Floyd pajama pants and a white tank top. I crawled into my bed and got under my covers. As I took in the warmth I thought about what had happened tonight.

'Could it have been a date,' I thought

Then I feel into a heavy dark sleep.

Niall's POV

As I said my final good-byes to Cher I knew she didn't suspect a thing. While she had made the popcorn I planted cameras all around her house. Sadly even in the bathroom. But, it wasn't exactly my choice. It was my bosses. Scott Figg. Part of my management team. He put the whole band up to it. He said if we didn't he would end our careers. So I had to make Cher think that her high school best friend was back and wanted to be friends again. I honestly want that. But not like this. I hated Scott for this. Right as I was about to go over to the building next to Cher's where the photo was taken to figure out who took the photo and hope they where still there, Scott walked out. I should have known it was him.

"Did you plant the cameras," he asked me

"Yes," I said sadly

"Good, part one is finished, let part two begin," he said

This cant be good.

AN:

Well this is going to be a story where me (matthew) and my partner (Kaya) co-write so hope you like it