First encounter

Then, y/n smelled something delicious andwondered if there's anyone living here. Y/n is feeling nervous yet excited asshe thought she just discovered a hidden gem that is not listed in the populartourist spots. Y/n quickly followed the smell and arrived at a stall full offood but with no one attending the stall. Feeling odd, y/n started to exploreother parts of the town and stopped in front of a bridge. Y/n follows up thebridge and saw a huge building. Y/n looked around on the bridge and saw a trainpassed by beneath the building. When she looked up, she saw a young man lookingintensely at her. 

He has a pair of piercing emerald green eyes and raven black hair tied up in a low pony tail. His eyes widened at the sight of y/n. He quickly told y/n to leave. "What are you doing here?!" "Leave before it gets dark!" The black haired guy pushed y/n while saying these and y/n was dumbfounded. "What's wrong with me being here?" "Why do I need to leave and who are you?" Y/n fired back with her questions but that young man didn't budge. He continues to lead y/n away from the building and said: "Why can't your kind just stay in your world?!"

Y/n is not amused by his attitude and decided to stand her ground. Y/n rebutted by saying: "What do you mean my kind?!" "And what's with your attitude as if you own this entire place!" Just when the young man wanted to say something, his eyes widened and he quickly looked over his shoulder. "They're switching on the lights already; you run and I'll distract them!" Said the young man. Y/n was confused but decided to leave anyway. She started to run and she realized that the sun is already starting to set. She thought it was only a few hours since she left the hotel.

Confused, y/n started to run down the streets...