chapter #3

today was the first time i get to see one direction and my brother because i slept early last night i didn't get to see them so  now wait i mean after i get ready so i went to the bathroom took a shower brushed my teeth i than went to my closet to find my purple tank-top and black skinny jeans with my ''i love nichael'' hoody which he bought and if i don't wear it he will hate  but hey it was warm so its cool with me i than ran downstairs to hear voices when i went in the livingroom to see my brother his band-mates and one direction instead of scream michael's name i i screamed luke's to make him mad '' luke ur home i missed u'' i said running to to him '' oh love u too sis'' i heard michael say i than smiled and gave him a big bear huge ''i missed u sooooo much bro'' i said i than saw niall staring at me like he did in class ''hey boys nice to see u again'' i said which got a weird look from my brother '' wait u have met before'' he asked '' yeah they came to my music class as guest to teach us the meaning of music which was great'' i said than i heard my step-mother call for dinner since she has been all around the world she knows how to cook  great food but my dad likes her european food her daughter thinks i'm lucky to be irish-german-british but being european-british-half africian-Pakistan blood is cool like the girl is alot of things which is amazing and like her and zayn do nothing but talk about pakistan and harry seems really into her when she talks about different places she went thats when liam ask wat my boold had ''oh i'm irish-german-british boolded'' i said that when isaw niall smiling to himself also louis seemed to notice ''well ni seems to to like that ur irish'' harry and louis said  which mad me and niall blush '' shut up guys'' he said after dinner me,  michael and his band mate and 1d also sabrina sarted watching halloween  with michael myersi saw sabrina and harry cuddling in the middle of the movie a scary part came on and i hiden my face in someone's chest who turned out to be niall he pulled me closer and we just cuddle and went to sleep.

SABRINA'S P.O.V

me and the boy noticed ashley and niall cuddling while they slept '' aww they look soo cute together'' i said '' well i hope u and harry are as cute'' liam said '' hey stay away from my hazz girl'' louis said huging harry '' don't worry lou ur still my boobear it just she's cuter than u'' harry said looking at me which cause me to look down '' no she's not she's orage and i'm a beautiful pale color'' he said '' are u saying being tan is a bad thing well that hurt'' i said '' yep'' he said than i kissed harry on the cheek and smile at lou who acted like he was mad me and harry cuddled and everyone went to sleep

i hope u guys like that i know it was abit crapy but i'll make the next chapter better thanks love ya <333