chapter 2 addi p.o.v

I wake up and everything comes rushing back. The adoption, and everything. I am not in my room, but in Michael's. I look down Michael is on the floor asleep. I kiss his cheek and walk into my room. 5 guys are sitting on my bed. " daddy" I yell. My dad walk in. "Yea baby girl" "who are they?" "One direction" "oh om why are they In my bed" " I.dunno" "NIALL, HARRY, ZAYN, LOUIS, LIAM GET UP" daddy yells all 5 of them jump up. The blond one says" my little brother is on the couch" I go to the couch. A brunette guy is sittin on it. " hello" "hey I'm Alex" "I'm Haddix ,but you can call me addi" "but haddix is a beautiful name... a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" " I'm 12 how old are you?" I ask " 14, would like to be my girlfriend?" "Yea sure " then he pulls me down to sit beside him. He puts his arm around me and I cuddle up to his chest. Then we fall asleep.
        Michael p.o.v
I walk into the living room and my addi is laying on the couch. I do a double take, she is wrapped in Alexanders, nialls brother, arms. "Alexander gray horan, what the hell do you think you're doin with my addi" " addi wakes up " baby, she looks up at Alexander, im hungry" he then picks up MY daughter, and puts her on his back. Then he runs for the kitchen...
      Alexander p.o.v
Haddix is adorable. She is only 12 though. She adorably eats her cookies and cream ice cream. I lean over abd and steal a bite. "Heyy, daddy alex ate my ice cream" she playfully whines. I stick my tongue out at her. She imitated me. Then giggled at me. She is so energetic and giggly... I love it.