{7} Alfred F. Jones

"Come on Alfred! Hurry up!~" Said the young man as the blonde followed right behind him, running after him through a small field as laughter could be heard. "Got ya!" Exclaimed the American as he glomped the smaller male towards the ground, rolling a couple of steps more until they both came to a stop. The (hair color) haired male laughed softly to himself as he layed there, staring up at the sky along with his blonde lover. "Isn't this great?" The older of the two turned to look at the other young man, his lips soon curling up into a smile and then widening even further as it soon became a wide grin. "It really is, everything is great with you, (Name)." Alfred said as he turned even further and pressed a small kiss to the smaller male's cheek.

That only caused the other male to laugh and return the small kiss, however, soon after that he managed to roll out of the blonde's hold. "Hm...liar!" He yelled out as he laughed and began to roll once again, of course it had only been said as a joke for he knew that the American indeed mean it. He always did. "But nonetheless I still love you~" (Name) purred out as he soon came to another stop, this caused the taller of the two to bump into him, wrapping his arms around him he just bursted out laughing, "I love you too, you're my everything!" He soon felt a pair of lips on his own, though it was far too short to even be considered a small kiss. "Hehe, liar..."

The blonde opened his cerulean eyes as he breathed out, a small smile on his lips as he stared at what stood in front of him. "I really missed you." He mumbled out softly, his lips widening ever so slightly into a wider smile. Taking in another deep breath before breathing out, seeing the puff of smoke that soon appeared in front of his lips, "I would've gotten here earlier but I got caught up with a few things, you know how Arthur is sometimes, as well as Francis, they can be a handful at times." He said as he laughed out softly, though soon enough those small chuckles ended up turning into small sobs. Alfred's blue hues soon became glazed over, though he blinked his eyes rapidly in order to stop himself from doing exactly what he didn't want to do.

"Remember that time we were on that field? I can still remember it like it was just yesterday, it was great..." He turned his head so that he was looking up at the darken gray sky, "Everything is great with you, after all." Soon sighing out as he just laughed at what he had said, his gaze turning back to the small stone in front of him, reaching over and passing his hand over the top of it, reading the name that was carved onto it. "I love you, and you're also my everything." The blonde just snickered softly to himself before he began to laugh once again, and as though he had heard a small whisper, he felt as the cold air brushed by. "Hahaha, liar~!" He raised his glasses as he rubbed his left eye, "I may be a liar, but you still loved me nonetheless and you can't deny that (Name)." He grinned down at the small stone and soon enough he began to stand to his feet.

The young man dusted himself off and soon turned on his feet, "I'll come back when things aren't too busy." He said as he raised his hand, saying goodbye as his back faced the small stone that now represented the place where his lover rested.

                                               "I'm sorry....that I couldn't protect you (Name)....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorrynotsorry

So here have a sad one-shot of our favorite American, I've been in the mood for some sad shit so this is what I got .-.

Hope you guys liked it, comment, vote, and share.

Until next time!!!