Chapter 1

Pattie's POV

I woke up and heard crying. I ran out and heard it coming from Justin's room. I ran inside and saw him only in his underwear. He was rubbing he legs and crying.

"Sweetie, whats wrong?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Justin? What's wrong?" I put my hand on his knee. He flinched.

"Some-me-th-thing i-is h-h-app-ening -t-to m-m-y a-area." He said pointing at his wiener. It was sticking up.

"Honey its an erection. I can't help you with that. Just don't think of anything and keep calm, okay?" I said. He nodded and took a deep breath. His erection went down. Oh thank the Lord.

"There are you okay?" He nodded.

"Do you want breakfast?" He nodded and smiled slightly.

"Do you want pancakes or waffles."

"Pa-n-ca-cakes" he muttered. I walked downstairs and cooked up some pancakes. I put syrup on them and put them on his spot at the table.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Pattie. I am 30 years old. My son is Justin Bieber, he is 17 and he was diagnosed with an Autism disorder when he was 4. I got pregnant when I was 18 with his biological dad Jeremy. He left us when I was 22 because he sais his son wasn't 'normal'. I did everything in my power to support Justin and me. He stutters a lot and doesn't like to be touched. But I still love him.

"M-mo-m" He said. I looked up and saw him in a black v-neck, black jeans, and red supras.

"Yes honey." I said.

"Do I-I ha-have to g-g-go to sc-sch-ool?" He said. I sighed and nodded. He ohhed and nodded sadly.

"Sweetie, is there something happening at school that I should know about." He nodded.

"T-the ki-ds a-at sc-sch-ool m-make f-fun o-f m-me m-m-ommy. And th-he gi-rls at sc-sch-ool k-eep to-ouch-ing m-me" He said sobbing. I walked to him and hugged him. He snuggled into my chest. I grabbed his face and made him look at me.

"Honey, I won't let them touch you ever again, okay? I am getting you home schooled. You won't go until your 20 okay?" I said. He nodded.

"Do you want to watch Frozen?" He nodded and squealed. I smiled. I turned it on and let him go to the living room. He ran to the living room.

I have had it up to here with him suffering from being bullied. I am getting him a tutor and a psychiatrist for his specific disorder.

I grabbed the phone book and looked for someone who is a tutor and a Psychiatrist. I found one and it was my friends daughter. Annie Ramirez is the name of my best friend. I dialed her phone number and waited for her to pick up. I hope this works.

Wow what will happen when Alice comes to the rescue. Will Justin freak out or will he be confused.