Attachment to loneliness (Lucifer)

ابدأ من البداية

"I know and I'm sorry. I'll leave.", I said, ashamed. And I was. I mean how much of a freak can you be Anneliese? I started to walk away but I felt his hand catch my jacket hidden arm and stop me.

"No, I didn't say that I felt regretful or angry. I was just..suprised. You know, a girl knowing or obsessing over the car", he said in a matter-of-fact manner.

I just shrugged. I was in shock of how foreign his touch was. Smooth and cold. He gave a brilliant smile.

"What is your name?", he asked.

"Annelise. Annelise Cross."

"My name is Luke."

"Your full name please. It's only fair.", I asked.

He smirked back as he glared into my brown eyes.

"Attentive aren't we?", his tone was almost..threatning. I took a step back automatically. My confidence left as soon as it came.

He gave a dark, low chuckle.

"Lucifer Adam."

Lucifer? What kind of crack parents name their son after a fallen angel?

"I see. Lucifer..well I have to go to class. I'll talk to you later if you haven't already been infilterated by bimbo blondes, that is."

He laughed and ran his long fingers through his hair.

"I think I shall manage quite nicely. Till then ofcourse..", he grabbed my wrist and placed it against his lips. Blood rushed to my cheeks. "..I hope we have the same classes. Good day Annelise.". He let my hand go and sauntered his way to the school building.

I watched him leave and lifted my hand. It tingled, like I had just been shocked. Then I saw the time.

"Crap!!!"

I rushed to Bio 1. Class starts in a minute and I do NOT want another detention by Mr. Krelly. I saw the door and landed right in. Looking around all I saw were freaked out faces and no Krelly.

"Yosh!", I shouted, pumping my fist in the air.

And then everybody ignored me.

Pfft! Losers.

I went to the desk by the window and saw the slow mist-like rain that had started. I sighed, the rain made me happy and relaxed.

But then Mr. Krelly came in and started the boring lecture. I groaned and placed my head down while he droned on and on about some stupid cell division. But he suddenly stopped.

"And WHO are YOU?", came out the smug, snotty voice of my teacher as a very handsome and FAMILIAR guy came in with some books and a slip in hand. He waved the slip in the air with a wide grin on his face.

"Why, I'm your new student ofcourse!", Lucifer exclaimed in a jovial tone. Almost all girls swooned at him.

"Fine. Go take your seat by...Anneliese, over there.", he said while pointing at me. Lucifer turned to me and smiled..and I could be wrong but I SWEAR his teeth look sharp. Almost fang-like canines. Our eyes met.

...

Crap. His eyes bled the word "Evil" for some reason. Huh, bled. Huh, Lucifer.

He walked with a swagger, a very dignified yet sensual prowl. It was as fluid as a snakes, while as strong, as regal as any man with immense influence. Someone who was very powerful. I shuffled inside to the other seat while the guy sat and arranged his things. Mr. Krelly returned to his moronic lecturing.

"Fancy meeting you here, Cross.", he whispered nochlantly. I cringed. I hate it when people call me by my surname. Sure it's funny having CROSS as a name. But it eggs me more than anything.