You Killed Them(Chapter Eight)

"Alright Ava we can either do this the easy way, or the hard way," Andy cooed.

I vigorously shook my had. I was NOT getting on top of this thing. They must've been crazy! Okay, I'm tiny, and don't have much weight on me, but of all girls they picked me.

Staring up at them, they were all stacked up now. Each holding someone's foot, and each standing someone's shoulder.

"Just get up there," I heard Nate growl. He was up at the top of the triangle, standing on shoulders of another husky looking boy.

I stamped my foot. "Why am I the only girl here?" I accused Andy. "And why are you just standing here? How about you take the top!" I demanded.

"We needed at least a girl in our team, so the group picked you," he sang. "And plus, I'm the captain of this whole charade!" he finished making a saluting stance, bringing his hands to his head, and whipping them off.

"Only 'cause he dreams of being the football captain," I heard someone say through fake coughs.

This was ridiculous! What kind of game makes you get on each other shoulders and make a pyramid made humans? This wasn't cheerleading!

"I feel like I'm cheerleading, instead doing PE!" I whined crossing my arms.

"Common boys! The Girls' team are gonna beat you to the top!" Mr Kingsley boomed through the gym, scaring off the other team. A few people fell, buying us time. Mr K, just sat there with an amused face. If I could, I'd willingly slap him.

"Well if you wanna consider it cheerleading, then cheer away!" Andy said nudging me. "Now get up there and be our Queen!" he slapped me, making me choke. Shooting him death glare, I stood my ground.

"Hey, yoo-hoo, down there!" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. Glancing up, I found it was Jace?

I cocked an eyebrow at him. "What!" I demanded.

"Get your sexy ass up here, before I climb down and do it myself."

A few hoots passed, as I duck away from him. I felt a warm feeling rise through my cheeks. He was a bigger jerk than him brother!

"Alright I'm coming down," he announced ready to jump off from the top. Was he crazy! He'd get himself killed!

I didn't hesitate to answer. No one needed to carry me up there. "Fine you big idiot! I'm coming!"

"That's what I thought," he said with a grin. Looking from him, as I met my gaze with Nate, who was just staring at me with amused eyes. I hated being so entertaining to these men!

"If you don't," I heard his velvety voice say," we could always pick up where we left off this morning?" A low growl escaped from Andy. My eyes widened.

"Fine," I muttered. "Andy, could you give me a boost?" I asked with a tiresome voice. A yawn slipped from me, as I stretched my arms. It felt like it was ages since I did that.

"Come on Sleeping Beauty," Andy said strolling over to me. He bent down so I could place my bare foot on his shoulders. I didn't take off my socks. My feet never stunk, but it was weird being bare-foot with a bunch of boys all around.

Placing feet firmly on his broad shoulders, the person in front of me, lent me their hands as I steadied myself on Andy's back.

"Alright, Jack you got her?" Andy asked from below.

"I got her," I heard the brunette say in front of me. I gave him a smile, and looked down at Andy, as he slowly stood up from his cuddled position.

"God Ava, you don't got anything on you! What the heck do you eat? Dust?" Andy commented as my feet left him. I clung onto, I was guessing Jack's chest as he put his hands on my waist, pulling me upwards to the next guy. Each that took me said something like, "You look nice today" or, "Your smile brightened my day". Cheesy stuff like that, but I was nice enough to say something nice back. By the time I got the hang of climbing up them, I felt like an expert. Occasionally, I would place my foot on someone's head, when I felt like falling, but I gave them my sorry's, and kept on with my journey.